Why does my Yahoo Mail say I have unread messages but I don t?
Open the Yahoo account, click edit. Then mark all unread then all read. They will go away but this needs to be fixed.
Why are my emails showing as unread on iPhone?
Here’s my fix: go to the email icon app, select the troubling email, click edit (top right corner), at the bottom click mark all, and mark as all read. Viola, it’s fixed! Look for an “all mail” folder. If it has any unread emails in it, clear and mark that mail as read.
Why is my phone saying I have unread emails?
If your Android is constantly notifying you of new or unread text messages that don’t exist, it’s usually due to your messaging app’s cached or saved data. Sometimes these issues will clear up automatically upon receipt of a new message, so try asking someone to send you a message first.
How do I get rid of phantom emails on my iPhone?
Double tap your home button and hold down the email icon to close the app by touching the minus sign. Then go to Mail in your iphone settings and turn off the email on the account that is having the problem. Let it cycle, then turn the email back on. Your email should be reset to 0.
How do I get rid of unread email numbers on my iPhone?
Turning Off Unread Mail Count for Mail App Icons in iOS
- Go to “Settings” and head to “Notification Center”
- Tap on “Mail” and then tap on the mail account name to change the unread icon count for.
- Flip the “Badge App Icon” switch to OFF.
- Repeat for other email accounts if necessary.
How do I get rid of the message notification when there are no messages iPhone?
Turn Off the Message Notifications Here are the steps to follow: Open the Settings app on your iPhone. Go to “Notifications” and then “Messages.” Move the toggle from On to Off and vice versa.
Why are my emails going to unread instead of inbox?
If messages are skipping the Inbox it’s due to some setting or outside access you have setup. The default is for all NEW messages to always go to the Inbox.
How do I stop my emails being marked as read?
Questions and answers
- Open the File menu and select Options.
- Click on the Advanced menu item.
- In the Outlook Panes panel, click on the Reading pane…
- Deselect the Mark items as read when viewed in the Reading Pane and the Mark item as read when selection changes boxes (click to remove the tick).
- Click OK.
How do I get rid of an unread email number?
To do so:
- Go to Settings > Notifications.
- Scroll down and select the Mail app.
- Select your Mail account.
- Make sure to toggle off the Badges.