What words describe a sister?
What words describe a sister?
Here are some adjectives for sister: covertly active, spiritual twin, impossibly angelic, savvy older, conscientious elder, snooty fourteen-year-old, montpensier–fatal, real dreamy, equal, little, affectionate but timid, good elder, tantamount, twin, effective big, well-known weak, thine errant, dead, eldest.
What are some qualities of sisterhood?
5 Signs Of A Good Sister
- Loyalty. Being a person that your siblings can count on epitomizes a good sister. A loyal sister stands by her siblings in all things, even if she doesn’t agree with something they say or do.
- Honesty. Your siblings need to know that they can trust you to be up front with them.
What a sister means to me?
Sister, noun (sis·ter) a person who’s been where you’ve been; someone you can call when things aren’t going right. More than just family, a sister is a forever friend. It’s great to have more than one sister, because you can talk to a different one about different things.
How do you appreciate someone’s thoughts?
- Thank you for existing.
- You make me see the world in a way no one else ever has.
- I love the way you make me think.
- I appreciate the way you challenge me.
- Around you, I’m the best possible version of myself.
- Your energy is infectious.
- I can’t stop thinking about you.
- I love you so much it hurts.
Why do I love my sister quotes?
“I love my sister. She is simply amazing and I just couldn’t imagine my life without her.” “My sister may not always be at my side, but she is always in my heart.” “Hey sister just want you to know that i love you to the moon and back.”
What can I write about my sister?
You are the one person I have always been able to count on and I love you more with each year that passes, my first and dearest friend. Sister, no matter how old we get, being with you is like being a little girl again. The best gift Mom and Dad ever gave me was you. She’s not just my best friend; she’s my sister.
How do you say very appreciated?
- really appreciate.
- very much appreciate.
- highly appreciate.
- greatly value.
- deeply appreciate.
- profoundly grateful.
- extremely grateful.
- really grateful.
How can I appreciate my sister?
For all the time you made me smile, I bless you, I love you sister, hope you do not forget that. You are the most adorable sister in this world, thanks for always loving me at my worst. Even when the world fall apart, you are the one I will keep holding on to, bless you sis.
How do you use highly appreciated?
highly appreciate in a sentence
- The concerts were highly appreciated by children, as well as their parents.
- Therefore, ” We highly appreciate cooperation with the Interpol, ” he said.
- “We highly appreciate China’s unbiased and positive stand in the Yugoslav crisis,”
- However Gripenberg was not highly appreciated by his superiors or his subordinates.
Can I say greatly appreciated?
The word “greatly” is an adverb, it’s qualified to modify the verb “appreciated” and it sounds natural and makes sense too. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated. Her kindness was greatly appreciated and I wish her all the best in the future. We greatly appreciate your timely help.
How would you describe a sibling?
Here are some adjectives for siblings: disparate architectural, well-meaning but intrusive, impossibly powerful and destructive, few fraternal, forever younger, perhaps older and younger, once identical, apart rival, vicious female, competent older, ally younger, asexual genetic, powerful and destructive, cautious …
Why are little sisters so annoying?
Little sisters can be annoying. Sometimes they are still learning how to behave with maturity. Sometimes their behavior tempts you to use immature tactics yourself! Fortunately, you can lessen the annoying impact of your little sister’s behavior by remembering one important fact: she looks to you as a role model.
What are sisters supposed to do?
Sisters are supposed to protect each other, to make sure the other is not just surviving, but thriving. They’re supposed to save each other, to make sure the other is not falling, but flying.
How do you use appreciated?
Appreciated sentence example
- If you weren’t appreciated , you wouldn’t have made it past the first trip.
- I thought you appreciated my human perspective.
- It didn’t hurt, but I appreciated your gentle touch.
- Yun-nan is appreciated throughout the empire.
What is the true meaning of sisterhood?
Sisterhood Defined Sisterhood means loving and accepting someone where they are, but consistently inspiring them to their highest potential and God’s will for their life.
How do sisters inspire you?
She cheers you on and helps you achieve your goals. She has a lot of things to teach you that you haven’t experienced yet. You’ll always have an ally and someone to look up to. She inspires you to be better and to strive toward your goals. Growing up with sisters makes you more ambitious and independent.