What is an extraordinary life?
An extraordinary life, on the other hand, is one you design. You live a life that you want to live, a life that’s exciting and invigorating. You don’t have to live a life of extraordinary wealth, though there’s nothing wrong with that. But you are in charge of your life.
How do you say so many?
Synonyms for So many
- so much.
- as much.
- as many.
- too many.
- this much.
- too much.
- enough. adj. & n.
- great many.
What’s another word for immensely?
What is another word for immensely?
How do you stop saying this in an essay?
Avoid using “thing” in your paper. Other words that can be used in academic writing, but are often unclear if not used carefully, are “it”, “this”, “these”, or “those”. These words become unclear or confusing to the reader when it is not immediately obvious what “it”, “this”, “these” or “those” represent.
How do you replace things in an essay?
Here are ten alternatives we can use:
- a detail. He told us all the details of his life.
- a feature. The new Galaxy smartphone has many unique features.
- an item. There are twenty items on the shopping list.
- an issue.
- a matter.
- a point.
- a subject.
- a topic.
Can you say things in an essay?
No of course you can not! Stuff is used when you are talking about things such as substances, materials or a bunch of objects when you do not know what they are called or you dont want to specify their names.
What is very mean?
vĕr’ē Filters. Very is defined as extremely or really. An example of very is someone saying they are extra happy.
What does I love you immensely mean?
vb. 1 tr to have a great attachment to and affection for. 2 tr to have passionate desire, longing, and feelings for. 3 tr to like or desire (to do something) very much.
What does flickered mean?
intransitive verb. 1 : to move irregularly or unsteadily : flutter Shadows flickered on the wall. 2 : to burn or shine fitfully or with a fluctuating light a candle flickering in the window. 3 : to appear or pass briefly or quickly Thoughts flickered through his mind. A smile flickered across her face.
What is the opposite of immense?
Antonyms: brief, diminutive, inconsiderable, infinitesimal, insignificant, limited, little, mean, microscopic, minute, narrow, paltry, petty, scanty, short, slender, slight, small, tiny, trifling, trivial.
What are different ways to say many?
8 Casual Ways To Say “Many”
- A Lot Of. This is probably the most common casual way to say ‘many’.
- A Bunch Of. ‘A bunch of’ is almost as popular as ‘a lot of’.
- Hella. ‘Hella’ is the ultimate Californian slang!
- Mad. ‘Mad’ is the ultimate New York slang!
- Loads Of. This is a great way to spice up your English.
- Oodles Of.
- A Boatload Of.
- Scores Of.
What is a fancy word for a lot?
Similar words for a lot: abundance (noun) a great deal (noun) heap (noun) hunk (noun) much (noun)
What is another word for greatly?
Greatly Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for greatly?
What does extraordinarily mean?
adjective. beyond what is usual, ordinary, regular, or established: extraordinary costs. exceptional in character, amount, extent, degree, etc.; noteworthy; remarkable: extraordinary speed; an extraordinary man.
Is extraordinary good or bad?
Something extraordinary goes above and beyond what is expected. This can be good or bad. Saving a child from a burning building is an extraordinary act of heroism, but a test score of 11 out of 100 is extraordinary too. The extra- in extraordinary means “outside” the ordinary.
What’s another way to say I feel like?
“I feel like an ice cream.”…What is another word for feel like?
|feel inclined to||feel inclined|
|have a mind to||have an inclination|
How can I live my extreme life?
- Pay attention. When you are distracted, it’s impossible to notice the extraordinary things around you and how you feel about your life.
- Be grateful.
- Stop comparing.
- Let go.
- Make space.
- Slow down.
- Admire small miracles.
- Write it down.
Is really formal?
The following list will help you to recognize the informal and formal ways of saying the same thing….Emphasis Words – Informal & Formal.
What can I say instead of so many?
What is another word for so many?
|a crowd||a bevy|
|a vast number||myriads|
What does immensely mean?
: to a very great or immense degree or extent : exceedingly, enormously We enjoyed ourselves immensely.
How do you use the word extraordinary in a sentence?
- He told the extraordinary story of his escape.
- What an extraordinary thing to say!
- Gill had an extraordinary, incandescent personality.
- The group suffered an extraordinary series of minor mishaps.
- He listened in disbelief to this extraordinary story.
- It took an extraordinary amount of work.
How do you use immensely?
- He was immensely attractive to women, onscreen and offscreen.
- She looked immensely relieved when she heard the news.
- Champagne wines became immensely popular in the 18th century.
- I enjoyed myself at the party immensely.
- I found it immensely rewarding working with the less able children.