What is a weak character?
A lack of a solid core of identity, or integrity. A weak character may be physically strong, good-looking, intelligent, witty, likeable, rich, socially adept, politically powerful, etc, etc. But there’s a flaw (or more than one) that makes this character weak.
Is lying a character flaw?
A lie can be representative of a character flaw. Telling a lie is a sufficient condition for having a character flaw (the character flaw being that the person is a liar), but it is not a necessary condition (just because you tell a lie does not mean that you have the character flaw of being a liar).
How do you write a 5 year career plan?
How to create a five-year plan
- Consider what you want for your life. Start by simply evaluating what you want for your life within the next five years.
- List your skills and experience.
- Identify your transferable skills.
- Learn about your goal.
- Refine your goals.
- Write down the steps.
- Be prepared for changes.
What are some good 5 year goals?
Long-Term Health and Fitness Goals
- Complete an Ironman Triathlon.
- Lower your cholesterol levels.
- Live a healthy life so you can play with your grandkids.
- Get a toned body (with abs, of course)
- Lose 20 pounds the healthy way and keep it off for good.
- Save up for your retirement.
- Buy your own property.
What are some of your child weaknesses?
Traits Commonly Perceived As Weaknesses
- Talking too much – Effective Communicators, Articulate.
- Acting Out – Communicates Deeper Underlying Emotions and Difficulties.
- Clingy – Affectionate.
- Compulsive- Efficient/Attention to detail.
- Defiant – Strong Beliefs, Courageous.
- Dramatic – Emotionally Aware/Dramatic.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years meaning?
So what are interviewers asking? Well, when interviewers ask, “Where do you see yourself in 5 years?” They’re really asking, “What are your career goals within this position?” They want to know that the position will satisfy you and that you’ll work hard and stay with the company for a long time.
What are your career plans examples?
Career Goals Examples (Short-term & Long-term)
- Gain a New Skill.
- Boost Your Networking Abilities.
- Intern with a Large Company to Gain Experience.
- Start Your Own Business.
- Improve Your Sales or Productivity Numbers.
- Earn a Degree or Certification.
- Make a Career Switch.
- Become an Expert in Your Field.