Is there a Google Docs app for iPhone?
You can create, view, and edit Google documents, as well as Microsoft Word® files, with the Google Docs app for iPhone and iPad.
What is the Apple version of Google Docs?
Pages is a powerful word processor that lets you create stunning documents, and comes included with most Apple devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team can work together from anywhere, whether they’re on Mac, iPad, iPhone, or a PC.
Is Google Docs free on Apple?
The Google Docs app is free to download and install on your iPhone. Google Docs supports docx, . docm .
Which Google app is best for iPhone?
5 of the best Google apps for iOS, and how to use them
- Gmail. Gmail has more than 900 million users, and chances are you’re one of them.
- Google. You’re already using Google for all your web searches.
- Google Calendar.
- Google Keep.
- Google Authenticator.
How do I get Google Docs on my iPhone?
Create a file
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides app.
- In the bottom right, tap Create .
- Choose whether to use a template or create a new document, spreadsheet, or presentation.
- If you use a template, the app will open that template.
How do I open a Google Doc on my iPhone?
To Open an Office file in Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides, simply tap the Office file in the Google Productivity app. To edit, open the Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides app on your iOS device and click on Open a file.
How do I install Google Docs?
The Best Way to Download Your Google Docs
- Open Google Drive. Open your Google Drive window.
- Create a New Google Doc. In the upper left corner of the Drive window, click New.
- Name the File. With the new document file open, you’ll want to give it a name.
- Download the Google Doc.
Does iPhone have Google Drive?
On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Drive app. In “My Drive,” you’ll see: Files and folders you upload or sync. Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms you create.
How do I use Google Docs on my phone?
How to use Google Docs
- Step 1: Download the Google Docs app. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play app . Find the Google Docs app .
- Step 2: Get started. Create a document.
- Step 3: Share & work with others. You can share files and folders with people and choose whether they can view, edit, or comment on them.
How do I download a Google Doc to my iPhone?
Download a file to a different app
- Open the Google Drive app.
- Next to to file you want to download, tap More .
- Choose an option: Download the file to your phone: tap Open in Save to Files Choose where you want to save the file Save. Open the file within another app: tap Open in Choose the app you want to use.