Is April a good time to visit Charleston SC?
For most people, either spring or fall will be the best time of year to visit Charleston. The spring season, March to May, peaks in April when the weather and flowers are at their best. The fall season also offers excellent weather, with October and November being most popular.
What is there to do in South Carolina in April?
12 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in South Carolina
- Charleston’s Historic District.
- Myrtle Beach.
- South Carolina Plantation Gardens.
- Hilton Head Island.
- Fort Sumter and Charleston Harbor.
- USS Yorktown and Patriots Point.
- Watch Wildlife at Huntington Beach State Park.
- South Carolina State Museum, Columbia.
Can you swim in Charleston in April?
April is wonderful “beach weather”, and possibly our favorite time to be on Kiawah. The air and water temps increase daily, through the month. In mid-April, the water temps will probably still be cool (by South Carolina standards). If we have a few days of full sun, the ocean will warm up considerably.
What is there to do in Charleston on Easter?
- Annual Eggstravaganza at Crosswind.
- Easter Egg Hunt: Park West.
- Eggstravaganza 2021 Ding Dong Ditch.
- Easter Egg Hunt at Alhambra Hall.
- Easter Egg Drop.
- Easter Eggstravaganza: Egg Hunt & Brunch.
Is South Carolina Nice in April?
April is a beautiful time to visit South Carolina. Day temperatures are in the 64°F to 75°F range, while nights average 42°F to 55°F. The Upstate is pleasant between 49°F to 73°F while the midlands region registers between 51°F to 76°F.
How warm is Folly Beach in April?
Daily high temperatures increase by 6°F, from 71°F to 77°F, rarely falling below 61°F or exceeding 84°F. Daily low temperatures increase by 7°F, from 55°F to 61°F, rarely falling below 44°F or exceeding 70°F.