How do you say very good?
How do you say very good?
Choose — and use — one of these 99+ ways to say “Very Good” to your students.
- You’re on the right track now!
- You’ve got it made.
- That’s right!
- That’s good.
- You’re really working hard today.
- You are very good at that.
- That’s coming along nicely.
How do you say well done professionally?
For work completed fairly, accurately, and on time
- Thank you!
- Good work, as always.
- Thanks for getting this done.
- You are a lifesaver.
- Thank you for pulling everyone/everything together on such short notice.
- I appreciate you getting this to me so quickly so I have time to review it.
- Thanks for your help today.
What is a cool way to say congratulations?
Different Ways to Say Congratulations
- Hats off!
- Well done.
- Good job!
- You rock!
- Nice going.
Can you say big congratulations?
are perfectly idiomatic in English, although ‘a’ precedes a plural noun. I think native speakers would say a big congratulation if the singular form was idiomatic when congratulating someone, but it’s simply not. Although the following are commonly said and heard in speeches, they do sound a little formal.
How do you wish best wishes?
All The Best Wishes and Good Luck Quotes
- Wishing you all the best for the future.
- The harder you work, more luck you will have by your side.
- Wishing you the best for every step in your journey.
- Good Luck for great beginnings.
- Start where you are with what you have and do what you can do.
Is good job a compliment?
Truth is, when someone notices and appreciates something you’ve done, they’re usually being honest. So, when you receive a compliment, believe it, and take it for what it is: A verbal pat on the back. You did a good job, someone is acknowledging you for it, and you’re receiving an honor that’s well-deserved.
What are some common wishes?
The most common wishes were for friends, happiness, health, marriage, money, success, self-improvement, and to help other people.
How do you say you are amazing?
50 ways to say “you’re awesome.”
- You astonish me.
- You’re a virtuoso.
- Your sagacity is stunning.
- You’re a glitterbomb of glory.
- Your genius would be alarming, if it wasn’t so damn consistent.
- You’re a marvel, mama.
- You’ve blinded me with science!
- You just revived my faith in humanity.
How do you praise someone talent?
If you want to praise the body of knowledge and expertise that someone has, you can call them an expert!
- Can you teach me how you did that? You are an expert at this!
- I knew that you spent a lot of time practicing your singing and that you had a lot of talent at it, but now you have really become an expert at this!
What is another way of saying best wishes?
other words for best wishes
Whats the meaning of wish?
(Entry 1 of 2) transitive verb. 1 : to have a desire for (something, such as something unattainable) wished he could live his life over. 2 : to give expression to as a wish : bid wish them good night.
What is hope and wish?
Hope and wish have very similar meanings. We use them to express our desire for something different from how it is now. In a nutshell, hope mainly expresses a desire that is possible or likely to happen. Wish usually expresses a desire that is impossible or unlikely to happen.
What can I say besides congratulations?
- felicitations. Congratulations! Well done! 126.
- kudos. Credit or praise for an achievement; glory; fame.
- congrats. (Informal) A short form of congratulations.
- good work.
- good-for-you. An exclamation of encouragement.
- way-to-go. (Idiomatic) an expression of congratulations approval.
- compliments. Advertisement.
- best wishes.
What are different ways to say well done?
21 ways to say “well done”
- I’m proud you’re on my team.
- Congratulations on a terrific job.
- You’re so helpful. Thank you.
- You continually improve. Well done.
- Thanks so much for your consistent effort.
- I really admire your perseverance.
- Your cheerful mood lifts the team’s spirit.
- You’re a champion.
How do you praise your personality?
- Your smile is contagious.
- I bet you make babies smile.
- You have the best laugh.
- You light up the room.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- If cartoon bluebirds were real, a couple of ’em would be sitting on your shoulders singing right now.
- You’re like sunshine on a rainy day.
What does best wishes to you mean?
Best wishes to you. means I am sending you my best wishes, while. Best wishes for you. means I have best wishes in my heart for you. The first form is the standard in letters and cards, for example.
What are the three wishes?
In summary, the story of the three wishes runs as follows. A man and his wife are poor and wish they were happier and better off, especially compared with their neighbours. At that moment, a fairy appears to them, and says she will grant them their next three wishes, but no more.
How do you use best wishes?
He will have the best wishes of all of us in the great work that lies before him. This carries our very best wishes to that very great country. I am sure that we all send our best wishes to his family. We all send him our best wishes and hope that we may soon have the pleasure of welcoming him back again.
How do you say something is great?
10 expressions to Use In Speaking And Writing:
- It’s great.
- It’s fantastic.
- It’s excellent.
- It’s better than average.
- It’s not bad.
- I’d recommend it.
- I’m very impressed.
- It’s better than I expected.
How do you wish politely?
Formal greetings: “How do you do?”
- “Good morning.”
- “Good afternoon.”
- “Good evening.”
- “It’s nice to meet you.”
- “It’s a pleasure to meet you.” (These last two only work when you are meeting someone for the first time.)
- 7. “ Hi!” ( Probably the most commonly used greeting in English)
- 8. “ Morning!” (
Can wishes come true?
In order to make a real wish come true, you need to wish at the right time. One of the best times to wish is when your mind is clear and relaxed. Called hypnagogia, this unique state of mind occurs right before you fall asleep. Think about your wish when you’re in bed for the night.
Which is better good or well done?
All you need to remember when you are pondering whether good or well is best for your sentence is that good modifies a person, place, or thing, whereas well modifies an action. If you’re having a good day, then your day is going well.
How do you write wishes?
- “Best of luck at your race tomorrow!
- “Good luck today!
- “Good luck and good wishes.”
- “All the luck in the world, all wished for you.”
- “Good luck, you!
- “Love and luck to you on your first day at work.
- “Sending good vibes to take with you to your treatment.”
- “I know how important this is for you.