How do you make font bold on iPhone?
Open the Settings app . In the Settings app, select Accessibility from the list. On the Accessibility screen, select Display & Text Size. On the Display & Text Size screen, select Bold Text to set the toggle switch to On.
How do you make text bold in email?
Format your email
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the bottom right, tap Compose .
- Add text to your message.
- Double tap the text you want to format.
- Tap Format, then choose a formatting option like bolding, italics, or changing the font color.
How do you underline text on iPhone email?
Poking around a bit in the iOS editing pop-up—you know, the one that appears when you tap and hold to select text. Tap the BIU button to bold, italicize, or underline text in an email message.
How do you type bold?
Make text bold
- Move your pointer to the Mini toolbar above your selection and click Bold .
- Click Bold in the Font group on the Home tab.
- Type the keyboard shortcut: CTRL+B.
How do you make the text bold?
To bold, italicize, or underline, select the text you want to change. Then, select the Bold, Italics, or Underline button in the Home tab as shown below….Bold.
|Bold||Ctrl+B (Command+B for Macs)|
|Italics||Ctrl+I (Command+I for Macs)|
|Underline||Ctrl+U (Command+U for Macs)|
How do I change the format of my email on my iPhone?
Starting in iOS 13 and continuing in iOS 14, you can format emails to your pleasure in the Mail app by simply composing an email, selecting the text you want to format, and then tapping the “Aa” option just above the keyboard.
How do you make your text bold on Imessage?
How to bold text in iPhone text messages using subject lines
- Swipe the toggle to the right to turn it on. Steven John/Business Insider.
- There’s no official limit to the length of an iPhone text message subject line.
- You’ll need a body text beneath your subject line to make the subject line text appear bold.
Is Bold Text better on iPhone?
The bolding of the fonts can make the more legible to many users, and because the setting is widely adopted enabling it can make just about all text on screen easier to read for many iPhone and iPad users. Note that using the Bold Text setting will have no impact on text on websites with something like Safari.
How do you bold text on Whatsapp iPhone?
iPhone: Tap the text you’re entering in the text field > Select or Select All > B_I_U. Then, choose Bold, Italic, Strikethrough, or Monospace.
How do you type in bold?
How do you make bold letters on a keyboard?
Basic shortcuts for text formatting
- Bold: Ctrl+B.
- Italic: Ctrl+I.
- Underline: Ctrl+U.