How do I log into Words With Friends without Facebook?
2. If you are not connected to Facebook, you can create an account using email (Sign up with Email) or if you already have an existing account, tap the Log in now to load your game using the Email you used to create your account.
How do I contact Words With Friends?
— Words With Friends Help Center….How do I contact Customer Support from within the game?
- On your main screen, tap “Profile”.
- Your profile window will open next.
- This will bring you to our “Help and Support” window where you can find different self-help topics depending on the issue you are having.
Can I play Words With Friends on my computer without Facebook?
Back in 2011, Zynga launched Words With Friends on Facebook. This was during an era when Facebook games were hugely popular. This is far and away the easiest way to play Words With Friends on a computer. All you need is a web browser, so this will work on Windows PC, macOS, and even Chromebooks.
How do I download Words With Friends on my laptop?
How to Download and Play New Words with Friends on PC
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Look for New Words with Friends in the search bar at the top right corner.
- Click to install New Words with Friends from the search results.
- Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install New Words with Friends.
How do I find my Words With Friends password?
Go to your Profile > Edit Profile. Scroll down, tap on Password, then enter your desired password. Re-enter your password in the Confirm Password field….How do I reset my Password?
- Email Address used in creating your account.
- At least 3 recent opponents.
How do I Reset my Password for words with friends?
— Words With Friends Help Center How do I reset my Password? If you’ve forgotten your password but you remember your email address, access this link to regain access to your account. Select “Forgot your Password?”
What is words with friends?
Words With Friends is easy to learn, can help strengthen vocabulary knowledge and will provide hours of mentally stimulating entertainment for all ages. We remember you! Returning after a break? We remember you! Words With Friends saves all of your past games, friends and progress from previous versions across all devices.
How do I change my username and password on my account?
Go to your Profile > Edit Profile. Scroll down, tap on Password, then enter you desired password. Tap Confirm Password to change your current password. Under Edit Profile, you can also change your Username (must be unique), Name, Last Name, add your Country/Location, Gender, etc.
Is words with friends free to play?
A free-to-play online multiplayer word game, founded in 2009, where players take turns building words in a crossword-puzzle style manner, similar to other classic board games. Words With Friends is easy to learn, can help strengthen vocabulary knowledge and will provide hours of mentally stimulating entertainment for all ages.