How do I fix my Arris router?
Most Arris routers can be reset using the Reset Button.
- Locate the Reset Button on your Arris modem or router (typically found on the back of the device).
- When you locate the button, press and hold it for at least 15 seconds.
- Wait for the reset to complete—this process can take a few minutes.
Why is my Arris router not working?
Check that the power cord is properly plugged into the wall outlet and rear panel of the modem. Check that the electrical outlet is working. Check that the USB or Ethernet cable is attached at the modem and the computer. Try to reset the modem by unplugging the power cord from the modem and wait 1 to 2 minutes.
Does Arris have a website?
Thousands of answers. Check out the ARRIS Consumer Support website and get the solutions you’re looking for – fast.
Who makes Arris routers?
What happens if I reset my Arris router?
A full factory reset is used when you no longer want the modem and intend to sell or re-purpose it to a new user. The factory reset will remove your network information and restore the modem to the original settings to operate on a new network.
How do I reset my Arris router?
Please locate the recessed reset button that is located on the back of your Arris modem. Use an object with a small tip to press the reset button for 1 second. NOTE: Avoid holding down the reset button for more than 10 seconds. Doing so will reset the modem to its factory default.
What do the lights on my Arris router mean?
During normal operation, the POWER, RECEIVE, SEND, and ONLINE lights are ON. RECEIVE and SEND lights are blue when the downstream and upstream channels are connected with bonded channels. LINK light is blue for high-speed Ethernet connection (Gigabit) from the SB6141 to the computer.
Is Arris made by Motorola?
ARRIS acquired Motorola Home in 2013. The products, heritage, intellectual property, and innovation associated with that division now reside under the ARRIS brand.
How do I update my SURFboard router?
To do this:
- From the Setup page on the router interface, select Status.
- Choose Router Upgrade from the drop-down menu.
- Select Browse and navigate to the file you just downloaded.
- Select Upgrade and confirm.
- The file will be uploaded and installed. Do not switch off the router until the upload is complete.
Does Motorola make Arris?
Are Arris modems made in China?
Arris will transition its Far East manufacturing of set-tops and modems, selling its Taipei City, Taiwan, operation to longtime production partner Pegatron Corp. In turn, Arris will shift manufacturing of CPE devices to Pegatron’s Suzhou site in China at the end of this year.
How do I get my modem back online?
To reboot your modem manually, follow these steps:
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the modem.
- Wait for 1 minute.
- Plug the power cord back in and wait for the power light and internet light to turn green (or the single LED if you have a C4000 model).
- You should now be able to get online.