How do I find my Cisco router username and password?
When you access the device, you should be asked to enter a username and password. The default user name of your Cisco router is either “admin” or “cisco”. The default password of all Cisco routers is either “admin”, “cisco” or is a blank field.
What is the default IP address for Cisco router?
Most routers and switches by Cisco have default passwords of admin or cisco, and default IP addresses of 192.168. 1.1 or 192.168. 1.254. However, some differ as shown in the table below.
What is the default username and password of Cisco router?
The default username for your Cisco router is Cisco. The default password is Cisco.
How do I find my Cisco IP address?
Open any web browser and type in 192.168. 1.1 in the address bar. This should be the default Cisco router IP address and will take you to your Cisco router login page.
How do you access the user interface of your local gateway?
How to access the router’s web interface
- Launch a web browser and enter “192.168. 1.1” in the Address bar then press [Enter].
- Enter your login credentials in the fields provided. The default password is admin.
- To know if you have successfully logged in to the web interface, the screen below should appear.
How do I log into my Cisco modem?
- Make sure you’re connected to your network. This can be a wired or Wi-Fi connection.
- Open a browser, and go to 192.168. 15.1.
- Enter the username and password. You will receive a pop-up asking for the Cisco router login information.
- Default login credentials.
- Next Up: Speed up your Wi-Fi connection.
How do I find my Cisco user ID?
- Check your email. Click link provided in email. Associate your cisco.com user id in.
- Cisco.com user id. User id not used for quite some time??? Contact [email protected]
- Cisco.com user id. Have Multiple Cisco.com user id???
- Phase 2. Software / IT.
- After logged in, a “Profile” button will appear. Click Profile.
How do I log into Cisco?
How do I access my cisco router web interface?
Your Default Cisco Router Login
- Connect your device, either computer or mobile, to your internet.
- Open a web browser and enter the IP address of your router. The IP address used for most Cisco routers is 192.168.
- From the log-in page, enter your username and password.
- Hit the Ok button to access your web interface.
How do I log into my Cisco ID?
How do I log on? Existing or returning users, go to the login page at www.cisco.com/go/certifications/login. Enter your Test ID or Cisco ID followed by your password and click on the Login button. If you are using the Tracking System for the very first time you will need to set up a password first for future access.