Do you have any hobbies or interests?
Do you have any hobbies or interests? [What are they?] Answer: Yes, I have various hobbies like riding bicycles, fishing in the lake and playing badminton with my friends. I also like to watch movies at the theatres with my friends whenever I get a chance.Aban 14, 1399 AP
What are examples of interests?
Personal Interests for a Resume
- Volunteer Work/Community Involvement.
- Club Memberships. If you’re a member of any professional clubs or associations, you should consider including them.
- Blogging. Blogging is an interest that can easily be made relevant to your desired position.
- Child Care.
How would you describe your hometown?
Question: Describe your hometown. You should say:
- Where it is located.
- What it is known for.
- What are the main industries in your hometown.
- What languages are spoken there.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of living there.
- What problems your hometown faces.
What kind of place is it ielts answer?
Still, if I have to say what kind of place it is then the first thing that would come to my mind is that it is a picturesque village. Wherever you turn around you can see lush green paddy vegetation and sugar cane fields and people over there are very friendly and lead a much simpler life.Aban 9, 1398 AP
What areas of a town or city do tourists often like to visit?
What areas of a town or city do tourists often like to visit? In general, most people like to see the sights when they visit a place. They tend to go sightseeing and have a look round the museums and historic monuments the city is famous for.Dey 7, 1396 AP
Do you often visit your hometown?
4. How often do you visit your hometown? Not as much as I should. I only get to visit about once a year now to see my family because I’m really busy with work and it’s quite far away, but I hope to visit more in the future.Tir 24, 1397 AP
Is there good scenery in your hometown?
Is there any beautiful scenery in your hometown? Yes there is but I don’t consider it as jaw-dropping or extra-ordinary scenery, it’s just a typical view of the countryside. There are mountains and forests where hikers usually visit and there’s one big lake where people can enjoy fishing, especially in summer.
Which place would you like to visit and why?
Sample Answer I love travelling and exploring new places and I try to travel as much as possible during holiday season in India. However, if there was a choice for me to visit one place in the world next – I would choose to visit Italy.Ordibehesht 30, 1399 AP
Which places do you like to visit answer?
Q. What place do you most like to visit? [Why?] Answer: I like to visit any naturally beautiful place which is not overcrowded. Last month, I had been to a hilly area which had sparkling emerald lakes, spectacular mountain ranges, beautiful waterfalls and the experience was excellent.Aban 27, 1396 AP
What things attract tourists to visit a place?
Tourists’ expectations when visiting a particular place are related to several features of the chosen destination: culture, architecture, gastronomy, infrastructure, landscape, events, shopping, etc. These features attract people to the destination and contribute to the overall experience of the trip.Farvardin 19, 1398 AP
What do you love about your hometown?
11 Reasons Why You Love Your Hometown
- Your house.
- All your favorite food.
- Your family.
- Your home friends. Your home friends have been there with you through all your awkward stages, all your drama, and most of your weekends.
- Your favorite places.
- You never get lost.
- You can’t go anywhere without seeing someone you know.
- Your hometown diner.
Do u like your hometown?
I like how the people in my hometown are so friendly. It’s a really close-knit community and there are many mom and pop shops, which are hard to find in big cities. I like its cultural atmosphere. Within the city, you can see beautiful pavement cafes.Khordad 2, 1399 AP
How important is your hometown to you?
They say that home is where the heart is, and for most people, their hometowns are an important and integral part of their very persona. Whether they stir fond memories or sad ones, and whether you plan to return someday or not, your hometown played an important role in helping you become the person you are today.
What should I write about my hometown?
I am talking about these kinds of answers:
- My hometown is modern.
- My hometown is famous.
- My hometown is beautiful.
- My hometown is crowded.
- My hometown has many people.
- This says nothing about your hometown at all!
- So don’t do it.
- My hometown has a very old church in the centre.
Why should we love the place where we live?
When we feel place attached not only are we more likely to stay living in a place longer but we feel more satisfied while we’re there. We want to be involved in the community. We want to know what’s going on. We feel like the people who live in this place are our kind of people.Mordad 29, 1395 AP
What do you love about your city essay?
I love going there, there is beautiful and interesting. Near the church there is a monument where there are many books. Our city is very beautiful, and I really like it! I love to walk around the city in the evening when dark and many lights.
Which country or city would you like to visit Why?
The country I would most likely want to visit is: Switzerland. This country is best defined by its natural beauty and geography. Switzerland is surrounded by Germany, Austria, Italy and France, all great destinations. Thus, there is a huge and significant effect of English culture over here.Azar 22, 1396 AP
Would you say that your country is a good place to visit?
Would you say your country is a good place for travelers (or, tourists) to visit? Definitely! With a long history and vast territory, China is a country full of great places of interest.
What is special about your hometown?
1. Your hometown is the place which holds countless happy memories of your childhood and youth. All the gullies where you played cricket, the little shops at the corner, visits from the pados ki aunty and many more.
What do you love about your city?
12 reasons that tell you love your city no matter what
- Unlike the other cities, my city feels like home.
- Your city has places to eat at any time of the day.
- Because things are getting better here.
- You can never be bored here.
- And aaah!
- You know your people, you are comfortable being in the most crowded places of your city.
Is it easy to travel around your hometown?
Is it easy to travel around your hometown? Answer: Of course, yes. There is quite a mixed variety of public transportation in which one can travel. I guess metro-service and buses are the most common because it is very fast and affordable.Ordibehesht 21, 1394 AP
How do I know my hobby in English?
Talking about hobbies in more detail “I like arts and crafts. I’m a creative / practical person, and like doing things with my hands.” “I’m an outgoing person, and like socialising / hanging out with friends.” “I enjoy being physically active, and spend a lot of time playing sports and team games.”