Can you sync Music from iTunes to iPhone?
If you buy music from the iTunes Store, you can redownload your past music purchases on your Apple device or a PC with iTunes for Windows. You can also manually sync music from your computer to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
How do I download from iTunes to my iPhone?
Let’s see how you can do it.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Locate the “Device” icon in the shape of an iPhone at the top-left.
- Access your iPhone and select “Music.”
- Select the playlists you want to transfer.
- Select “Apply.”
- If it doesn’t sync immediately, select “Sync.”
Why won’t iTunes let me add Music to my library?
Go to Settings > Music, turn off Sync Library. After restarting, turn Sync Library back on and try again. Make sure you have a good Wi-Fi connection. Let us know if that helps.
How do I sync my Big Sur to my iPhone with iTunes?
Select Music in the button bar. Select the “Sync music onto [device name]” checkbox to turn on syncing of your music. With the checkbox selected, syncing is set to transfer all your music to your device. To sync a selection of music, click “Selected playlist, artists, albums, and genres.”
How do you transfer Music from iTunes to iPhone without USB?
Turn on Wi-Fi syncing
- Connect your device to your computer. You can connect your device using a USB or USB-C cable or a Wi-Fi connection.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Select the checkbox for “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
Why won’t iTunes let me drag music to my iPhone?
i found a temporary fix for it. Uncheck the “Manually manage music and videos” in Options first, that’ll remove all the music in your iPhone, click Done, then re-check it again. After that i was able to drag my music back again to my phone.
Why can’t I sync music from iTunes to my iPhone?
Go to Setting on iPhone > Tap Music > Turn off iCloud Music Library/Sync Library. Next, back to iTunes, Click phone icon > Choose Music > Tap “Sync Music” & “Entire music library”, then apply the music settings and recheck whether your sync session is successful.
How do I put Music on my iPhone Big Sur?
Add music to your iPhone:
- Open the Music app, you should see [Your iPhone] in the sidebar.
- Drag-and-drop songs to [Your iPhone] in the sidebar.
- Alternatively, Control-Click a song and select Add to Device.
- Click [Your iPhone] in the sidebar to view the music on it.