Can you laminate flash cards?
…the lovely Aaron modeling the finished flashcard. Laminate your pretty printouts with a special laminator machine. Most schools or BOEs have them and if they don’t, get them to order one – they’re not expensive. Turn on the laminator and wait for about 10 minutes for it to heat up.
How do you use ABC flashcards?
10+ Hands-on Ways to Use Alphabet Flashcards
- Count the syllables in the words.
- Sort the pictures by their beginning sound.
- Play memory match.
- Play Letter Sounds Tic-Tac-Toe.
- Go on an alphabet scavenger hunt.
- Match letter sounds to actual letters.
- Listen for middle or ending sounds.
- Count all the sounds in the word.
How do you make laminated flash cards?
Basically the steps are:
- Gather materials . To make your flashcards resilient you’ll cardstock and laminating pouches.
- Choose pictures. Either from the internet, or your own photos.
- Add text to pictures and print them as 6×4″.
- Glue pictures onto cardstock.
- Laminate your flash cards, using laminating pouches and an iron.
How do you make durable flash cards?
How do you make easy flash cards?
How to Make Flashcards
- By Hand. To make your own flashcards by hand, start with index cards.
- Flashcard Apps. Flashcard apps make it quick and easy to make cards.
- Keep It Simple. Flashcards should only have one topic or answer per card.
- Say the Answer Out Loud.
- Use Visuals.
- Mix It up.
- Study Often.
Where should I keep my flashcards?
Make sure you store your flashcards in a safe place. You want to store them somewhere where they’ll stay in order and not get damaged and smudged. You can store index cards in your desk at school or at home. You can also keep them in a binder, folder, or empty pencil box.