Why is my AirDrop not working on my iPhone 6?
When AirDrop can’t work properly, you can try to reopen Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to have a try. The way to make it is to swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone screen and tap on the Wi-Fi icon and Bluetooth icon to turn them off, then click the icons again to switch the services on.
How do I AirDrop from iPhone 6 to Mac?
How to AirDrop photos from iPhone to Mac
- Open the file that you want to AirDrop.
- Tap the share icon in the lower left.
- Choose AirDrop.
- Select your Apple device from the menu.
- Once your photos or videos have been sent, tap Done.
Why does my Mac not recognize my iPhone for AirDrop?
If you can’t see the other device in AirDrop Make sure that your devices meet these requirements: Both devices are within 30 feet (9 meters) of each other and have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth turned on. Each Mac was introduced in 2012 or later (excluding the 2012 Mac Pro) and is using OS X Yosemite or later.
How do I get AirDrop on my iPhone 6?
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access the Control Center, then select and hold the center of the Connectivity section. Select AirDrop.
- From the desired content to share, select the.
- When receiving a file through AirDrop, you will be prompted to Decline or Accept the incoming file.
How do you reset AirDrop on Mac?
Reset network settings Resetting network settings can solve a range of problems—especially given that AirDrop uses Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, both of which are part of network settings. To reset your network settings, go to Settings → General → Reset, then tap Reset Network Settings.
Why is my computer not airdropping to my phone?
60 second suggested clip0:001:43AirDrop Not Working? How To Troubleshoot – YouTubeYouTube
How do I AirDrop from Mac to Mac?
To use AirDrop to transfer files from a Mac to another Mac or an iPhone, open a Finder window and select a file or folder. Then click the Share icon at the top of the Finder window and select AirDrop. Finally, choose the device you want to send files to. Select a file on your Mac that you want to AirDrop.
Can I AirDrop a video from iPhone to Mac?
AirDrop lets you quickly share and receive photos, videos, and more from other Apple devices nearby. Before you use AirDrop, turn on sharing permissions in Finder on Mac and in Settings on iPhone or iPad. Apple devices need to be in range of each other — about 30 feet — for AirDrop to work.
Can you AirDrop from Mac to iPhone?
With AirDrop, you can wirelessly send documents to a nearby iPhone, iPad, or Mac on the same Wi-Fi network. Tap AirDrop, then choose whether to receive items from everyone or only from people in your Contacts app.
How do I set up AirDrop on my imac?
How to turn on AirDrop discovery on a Mac and share files from a Finder window
- Open Finder. Choose Go > AirDrop from the menu bar at the top of your screen.
- An AirDrop finder window will open.
- Wait a moment for nearby devices to appear.
- Drag files you want to share into the AirDrop window to share them instantly.
How do I make AirDrop discoverable?
Apple iPhone – Turn AirDrop On / Off
- From a Home screen on your Apple® iPhone® , navigate: Settings. General. . If an app isn’t available on your Home screen, swipe left to access the App Library.
- Tap. AirDrop. .
- Select the AirDrop setting: Receiving Off. : AirDrop turned off. Contacts Only.