Who is on the USA Skate Team?
2020 USA Skateboarding National Team
- Jordyn Barratt – Women’s Park.
- Arianna Carmona – Women’s Park.
- Jordan Santana – Women’s Park.
- Minna Stess – Women’s Park.
- Bryce Wettstein – Women’s Park.
- Brighton Zeuner – Women’s Park.
- Cory Juneau – Men’s Park.
- Tristan Rennie – Men’s Park.
Where can I watch skateboarding in USA?
Skateboarding Events only air on the NBC Sports app. Thankfully you can log into the NBC Sports App using your fuboTV or Hulu Live TV credentials and watch those events. The NBC Sports app will also air replays of past events and even carry events scheduled to air on NBCSN, USA, and CNBC.
Who is on the 2021 Olympic skateboarding team?
Who is on the 2021 USA Skateboarding National Olympic Team?
- Alex Sorgente (Lake Worth, FL)
- Cory Juneau (San Diego, CA)
- Heimana Reynolds (Honolulu, HI)
- Jagger Eaton (Mesa, AZ)
- Tom Schaar (Malibu, CA)
- Dashawn Jordan (Chandler, AZ)
- Jake Ilardi (Osprey, FL)
- Jamie Foy (Deerfield Beach, FL)
Who is representing the US in skateboarding?
21, 2019 in West Hollywood, Calif. Nyjah Huston and Heimana Reynolds, the two top-ranked skateboarders in their respective disciplines, will be representing Team USA when the sport makes its Olympic debut next month in Tokyo.
Who is skateboarding for the USA in the Olympics?
Tony Hawk, Mark Gonzales, Rodney Mullen… Those are some of the names that brought skateboarding to the pinnacle of sports. Now skateboarding, which appeared 70 years ago in the parks and streets of Southern California, will be included in the Olympics for the first time ever.
Who is the USA Skateboarding coach?
Mimi Knoop, coach of U.S. Skateboarding, has Cincinnati connection.
What is the Olympic age limit?
There are no official age limits to compete at the Olympics, and 13-year-old skateboarders even competed at the Tokyo Games last summer.