Who did the Steelers draft 2014?
Who did the Steelers draft in 2013?
Who did the Steelers draft in 2016?
2016 25th Overall (2 offensive, 5 defensive)
|Rd||Player (Pos)||PK (Overall)|
|2||Sean Davis (S)||58|
|3||Javon Hargrave (NT)||89|
|4||Jerald Hawkins (OT)||123|
|6||Travis Feeney (LB)||220 (Comp.)|
Who did the Pittsburgh Steelers draft in 2018?
The Steelers’ 2018 class looked as follows:
- Terrell Edmunds: Rd 1, Pick 28.
- James Washington: Rd 2, Pick 60.
- Mason Rudolph: Rd 3, Pick 76.
- Chukwuma Okorafor: Rd 3, Pick 92.
- Marcus Allen: Rd 5, Pick 148.
- Jaylen Samuels: Rd 5, Pick 165.
- Joshua Frazier: Rd 7, Pick 246.
Who did the Steelers draft in 2017?
The Steelers whiffed at the bottom of the 2017 draft: fifth-round cornerback Brian Allen, sixth-round long snapper Colin Holba and seventh-round edge rusher Keion Adams combined for a total of 16 games with the team (all by Allen), and each is long gone.
Who did the Steelers draft in 2010?
Who did the Steelers draft in 2018?
Who was the Steelers first draft pick?
William ‘Bill’ Shakespeare was the first player ever drafted by the Steelers. Shakespeare, who was an All-American halfback and punter at Notre Dame, was the Steelers first round pick in the 1936 NFL Draft, which was the first official NFL Draft. Now, if you are wondering about Shakespeare’s playing career, keep wondering.
What are the draft picks for the Steelers?
– Pick 24 (Overall): Najee Harris, RB, Alabama. Steelers select Najee Harris in first round. … – Pick 55 (Overall): Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State. Steelers select Freiermuth in the second round. … – Pick 87 (Overall): Kendrick Green, C, Illinois.
Who will Steelers draft?
The Steelers selected two offensive and two defensive players on Day 3 The pick is in: Anthony McFarland Jr., RB, Maryland The Pittsburgh Steelers select Maryland RB Anthony McFarland with the No. 124 overall pick in Round 4 of the 2020 NFL Draft McFarland: Maryland highlight reel