Who did first CABG in India?
Dr. K.M. Cherian
One of the early ECG machines in India (Source: Internet). First Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) surgery was carried out by Dr. K.M. Cherian in 1975 at Chennai.
Who is the best cardiologist in Mumbai?
Following is the list of top Cardiologists in Mumbai city.
- Dr. Nilesh Gautam. Cardiologist – 25 Yrs.
- Dr. Nikhil Parchure. Cardiologist – 29 Yrs.
- Dr. Mahesh Ghogare. Cardiologist – 6 Yrs.
- Dr. Keshav Kale. Cardiologist – 9 Yrs.
- Dr. Hemant Lahoti. Cardiologist – 16 Yrs.
- Dr. Ayaz Ahmed.
- Dr. Govind Pillai.
- Dr. Gyanshyam Kane.
Who is the best cardiologist in Karachi?
Who are the top 10 Cardiologists in Karachi, Pakistan?
- Dr. Rameez Ahmed.
- Dr. Javed Jalbani.
- Dr. Muhammad Ilyas.
- Dr. Samiullah Khan.
- Dr. Syed Amil Shah.
- Dr. Asim Iqbal.
- Dr. Nadir Hussain Shah Nadir.
- Dr. Asif Mahmood.
Who is the best cardiologist in Tamilnadu?
Who are the top 10 Cardiologists in Tamil Nadu?
- Dr. Gray A.
- Dr. Palaniappan Vinayagam.
- Dr. S Selvaraju.
- Dr. J.vijesh.
- Dr. B Govindarajan.
- Dr. Anandharaj.
- Dr. M N Subramanian.
- Dr. Chenniappan.
Which hospital is best for Cardiology in India?
List of the best cardiology hospitals in India is as follows:
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute.
- Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai.
- Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai.
- Max Superspecialty Hospital, Delhi.
- MaxCure Hospital, Hyderabad.
- Manipal Hospital, Bangalore.
Who is the father of Cardiology?
Thomas Lewis, a father of modern cardiology.
Is Dr KM Cherian alive?
Kotturathu Mammen “K.M.” Cherian (born 8 March 1942) is an Indian heart surgeon. He performed India’s first coronary artery bypass surgery and is considered a pioneer of pediatric cardiac surgery in the country. He is also a former honorary surgeon to the President of India and a Padma Shri awardee.
Who is the youngest cardiologist in India?
|Born||Balamurali Krishna Ambati July 29, 1977 Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Alma mater||Harvard University Duke University|
Which is best neurology or cardiology?
I would say, pick neurology, as there are fewer neurologists than cardiologists. However, the burden of neurological diseases is increasing.It would also depend on which subject you like more.As doctors, both cardiologists and neurologists are important for treating diseases of their specialities.