Who are the commentators on ESPN tennis?
ESPN Tennis announcers
- James Blake (2020–present) (analyst)
- Darren Cahill (2007–present) (analyst)
- Mary Carillo (1988-1997, 2003-2010) (analyst)
- Cliff Drysdale (1979–present) (play-by-play)
- Chris Evert (2011–present) (analyst)
- Mary Joe Fernandez (2000–present) (analyst)
- Mardy Fish (2019) (analyst)
Who won the tennis last night in Melbourne?
Novak Djokovic overshadowed the first Grand Slam of the year before it began, but Nadal pulled off an epic comeback over Daniil Medvedev that broke his tie with Djokovic and Roger Federer in men’s singles major career victories.
Does ESPN show tennis?
ESPN has the Open on its networks, ESPN3 and ESPN+. The combination of ESPN+ and our networks, including ESPN3, increases our ability to deliver comprehensive coverage of tennis majors and bring more tennis to fans.”
Who won mens tennis?
Rafael Nadal broke a three-way tie with Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic by claiming his 21st Grand Slam title Sunday, coming back to beat Daniil Medvedev, 2-6, 6-7 (5-7), 6-4, 6-4, 7-5, in the 2022 Australian Open men’s singles final.
Who are the female commentators at the US Open?
A top player on the women’s tennis tour more than 15 years and a 2002 inductee into the International Tennis Hall of Fame, Pam Shriver is a commentator for ESPN’s current unprecedented position of start-to-finish coverage of three Majors – the Australian Open (since 1984), Wimbledon (since 2003, exclusive since 2012) …
Is Chris Mckendry married?
Eduardo AndradeChris McKendry / Spouse
How did Ash Barty go last night?
Barty achieved the feat in style on Thursday night, comfortably winning her semifinal against American Madison Keys 6-1, 6-3 in just over an hour on Rod Laver Arena.
Who are the commentators at US Open?
As of 2020, NBC Sports is the official broadcaster of the U.S. Open, as the result of a 8–year deal with the USGA for exclusive rights to its tournaments through 2027….Analysts.
|Paul Azinger||2016–present||Fox NBC|
Who are the commentators for the US Open 2021?
– June 15, 2021 – NBC Sports play-by-play commentator Dan Hicks, analyst Paul Azinger, and on-course reporter Jim “Bones” Mackay, as well as producer Tommy Roy, previewed the upcoming 2021 U.S. Open Championship at Torrey Pines Golf Course in San Diego, Calif., on a media conference call last week.