Which anti-virus is best?
The 7 Best Antivirus Software of 2022
- Best Overall: Bitdefender Antivirus Plus.
- Best for Windows: Norton 360 With LifeLock.
- Best for Mac: Webroot SecureAnywhere for Mac.
- Best for Multiple Devices: McAfee Antivirus Plus.
- Best Premium Option: Trend Micro Antivirus+ Security.
- Best Malware Scanning: Malwarebytes.
Which is the fastest antivirus for Windows 10?
The best Windows 10 antivirus you can buy
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus. The best protection, with few frills.
- Bitdefender Antivirus Plus. Very good protection with lots of useful extras.
- Norton AntiVirus Plus. For those who deserve the very best.
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
- McAfee AntiVirus Plus.
- Trend Micro Antivirus+ Security.
Which antivirus software has the best security features?
If you’re looking for malware protection and antivirus software with the best security features, here’s the first thing you need to know: Microsoft Defender Antivirus — the free antivirus software and virus protection program that comes with Windows 10 — does a decent job of protecting your PC and offering internet security.
What is the Best Antivirus for a single subscription?
A single subscription for McAfee AntiVirus Plus lets you install protection on all your Windows, Android, Mac OS, and iOS devices. Its unusual behavior-based detection technology means Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus is the tiniest antivirus around.
What is the tiniest antivirus?
A single subscription for McAfee AntiVirus Plus lets you install protection on all your Windows, Android, Mac OS, and iOS devices. And its unusual behavior-based detection technology means Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus is the tiniest antivirus around.
How many different antivirus tools are there?
As noted, PCMag has reviewed more than 40 different commercial antivirus utilities, and that’s not even counting the many free antivirus tools. Out of that extensive field we’ve named four Editors’ Choice products, honored others with a four-star rating, and bestowed 3.5 stars on several more.