What is the username and password for ZXHN H108N V2 5?
How do I log into my ZTE ZXHN H108N?
Here you will find a guide for login to ZTE ZXHN H108N Router….Default Username and Password for ZTE ZXHN H108N Router.
|Default Username for ZTE ZXHN H108N Router:||admin|
|Default Password for ZTE ZXHN H108N Router:||admin|
How do I use my ZTE router as an extender?
How to Use a Router as a Repeater
- Connect your computer to the router using a standard Ethernet cable.
- Open your Web browser and enter the IP address of your router.
- Enter the username and password.
- Locate the page that allows you to change the IP address of the router.
- Disable the router’s DHCP server.
How do I make my WIFI invisible?
How do I hide or stop hiding the Wi-Fi SSID?
- Connect your computer to the router’s Wi-Fi network (or connect the computer to the router’s LAN port using an Ethernet cable). Open your Internet browser.
- Choose Advanced > Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi Security Settings. Click next to the SSID.
- Check the Hide Wi-Fi and then click Save.
How do I set up my Maxis ZTE?
How to set up your Maxis router
- Step 1: Open your web browser.
- Step 2: Enter “192.168.
- Step 3: Input “administrator” under ‘Username’, and the Router’s Serial Number under ‘Password’ to login.
- Step 4: Click “Easy Menu”.
- Step 5: Click “Quick Setup”.
- Step 6: Click “Next”.
How do I access my ZTE dashboard?
Follow these instructions to login to your ZTE Router .
- Recommendation – It’s best to use a wired connection while setting up the ZTE router.
- Open your web browser of choice and type IP address of your ZTE router in the address bar.
- Now enter the default username and password of your router by accessing the admin panel.
How do I log into my ZTE router as an administrator?
ZTE Router Login Open your web browser of choice and type IP address of your ZTE router in the address bar. You can find the ip address on the back of your router. Now enter the default username and password of your router by accessing the admin panel.
How do I bridge my ZTE router?
Steps to configure ZTE H268A into Bridge Mode:
- Log in to the Administrator mode – 192.168.20.1 and enter Username/Password as admin/admin.
- Select “Internet” in top menu.
- Select “WAN” in left menu.
- Chose WAN type that you want to bridge – DSL or Ethernet.
- Select “+Create New Item” to create your new Bridge Mode connection.