What is the side effect of using skin whitening creams?
Side effects of skin-lightening creams can include:
- redness and swelling (skin irritation and inflammation)
- a burning or stinging sensation.
- itchy and flaky skin.
What are the natural skin lightening agents?
How Do Natural Dark Spot Lighteners Work?
- Kojic Acid. Kojic acid is derived from mushroom-like fungi during fermentation and is the second most common natural lightening agent, Dr.
- Vitamin C.
- Willow Bark Extract.
- Mulberry Extract.
- Lactic Acid.
What is the mechanism of skin whitening?
Mechanism of action. Skin whitening agents work by reducing the presence of melanin pigment in the skin. To accomplish this, there are several possible mechanisms of action: Inhibition of the activity of tyrosinase: The catalytic action of tyrosinase is inhibited by the skin whitening agent.
Can skin be bleached?
Skin bleaching is a cosmetic treatment to reduce the prominence of skin discolorations and even out the color of the skin. You can buy bleaching creams over the counter and by prescription. Some people apply skin lightener to their entire body to change their complexion, but this can be very risky.
Which drink is best for skin whitening?
Drink your way to a glowing skin with the help of these 3 juices
- CARROT AND BEETROOT JUICE.
- GREEN APPLE AND POMEGRANATE JUICE.
- PAPAYA, CUCUMBER AND LEMON JUICE.
What is the best skin whitening agent?
Top 10 Safe Skin Lightening Ingredients
- Kojic Acid. Usually made as a by-product of malted rice – that’s used to make sake/rice wine, Kojic acid is an all-natural lightening and brightening skincare active.
- Vitamin C.
- Azelaic acid.
- Glycolic acid.
- Linoleic acid.