What is the first language in the world?
What are the top 5 longest words?
- 10 Longest Words in the English Language.
- Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (45 letters)
- Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism (30 letters)
- Floccinaucinihilipilification (29 letters)
- Honorificabilitudinitatibus (27 letters)
- Thyroparathyroidectomized (25 letters)
- Antiestablishmentarian (22 letters)
Why do only humans talk?
It’s true that humans, and humans alone, evolved the complex set of voice, hearing and brain-processing skills enabling full-scale sophisticated vocal communication. Siegfried is right that many non-human animals have the physiological apparatus needed to form words. Yet they have no language.
Why English is important as a student?
English language plays an essential role in our lives as it helps in communication. It is the main language for studying any subject all over the world. English is important for students as it broadens their minds, develops emotional skills, improve the quality of life by providing job opportunities.
How long is the longest English word?
What is the longest protein name?
What is the world’s oldest language still spoken today?
Here are some of the World’s oldest languages that are still spoken today.
- Farsi/ Persian.
- Chinese. Year: 1250 BCE.
- Lithuanian. Year: Assumed to be 1500 AD.
- Icelandic. Year: oldest preserved texts were written around 1100 AD.
- Irish Gaelic. Year: 4 Century AD.
What are advantages of studying English?
#3: Arguably the greatest advantage of studying English is that your career prospects and employment opportunities can vastly increase. People who can speak English fluently (possibly together with a first language) are highly sought after by companies of many types, including international companies.
Why English is important in our life?
English is the language of our international communication in all areas, such as politics, science, media or art and it is often the language of entertainment as well as socialising. Having a good command of English helps us to have more opportunities in life, first of all, our career.