What is the default IP address of Dahua camera?
IP CAMERA DH-IPC-HFW1320SP-028 0B 3.1 Mpx 2.8 mm DAHUA
|Default admin user / password:||admin / admin|
|Default IP address:||192.168.1.108|
|Web browser access ports:||80, 37777|
|PC client access ports:||37777|
How do I find the IP address of my Dahua camera?
Step by Step Instructions
- Download and install ConfigTool. ConfigTool Download.
- Run the ConfigTool.
- The ConfigTool should display your IP Camera’s IP address. Click the, ” ” icon to open Internet Explorer and access your IP Camera.
- Login with the default credentials: User Name: admin Passsword: admin.
What resolution is 4MP?
2560 x 1440
4MP is 2560 x 1440 or 3,686,400 total pixels, which is close to 2x the size of 1080P*. *editors note: despite having a 4 million pixel sensor, 4MP cameras record approximately 3.7 million pixels so that it can fit correctly on a monitor.
How do I assign an IP address to a Dahua camera?
How To Change IP Address
- From the ‘Modify IP’ section of ConfigTool.
- Enter the username/password for the device (created in the previous guide)
- The device will appear in the list.
- The Modify IP Address window will appear.
- A green check mark next to the device in the list will confirm a successful IP change.
How do I log into my Dahua camera?
Step by Step Instructions
- Locate your device using the ConfigTool.
- Input your device’s IP address into Internet Explorer.
- Login to your device using the following credentials:
- Click, “Setup”
- Click, “System”
- Click, “Account”
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the “admin” user.
How do I find the IP address of my network camera?
The easiest way to find the security camera IP address is to check the Network page on the CCTV camera software (mobile app or PC client). The network page will display all the IP address information of your camera.
Is 4MP good for security camera?
While there is a difference between 4MP and 4K security cameras, a 4MP camera captures just under four million pixels. While it’s not the highest quality, it is an excellent balance between the surveillance footage quality and how much storage it takes up.
Is 4MP enough for CCTV?
3MP, 4MP & 4K HD1080P is high enough resolution to get great images if the cameras are zoomed in properly. 4MP halves your storage time but only gives you a 40% “improvement” in the image. Not only that but if you use wide-angle cameras you will rapidly get lower resolution images as you move away from the camera!
How do I access my Dahua camera from the Internet?
Setup by Step Instructions
- Locate the serial number of your NVR or DVR.
- Enter your account information, and login with an account.
- Click, “Add”
- Input the following and then click save:
- Go to Live, select NVR and select a camera and you may see it under live view.
How can I change my IP address on my camera?
Configuring the IP address of the camera
- Open a web browser like Internet Explorer then enter the camera’s IP address in the Address bar.
- Enter your camera’s User name and Password then click OK.
- Click the Setup tab.
- Click Basic located at the left side of the page.
- Select the Configuration Type.
Is 4mp the same as 4K?
When it comes to digital media, as in HD video, no 4MP is NOT the same as 4K. The difference can be explained by looking at a wonderful little element called a pixel. 4MP is less than 1080P, which is closer to 8MP. The pixel has multiplied like rabbits over the years. Maybe you remember as a kid sitting with your face against the TV (old CRT type) and seeing all those little blurry red, green and blue squares.
What is the best IP camera software?
NetCam Studio – Our choice
What is a surveillance IP camera?
IP surveillance is a digitized and networked version of closed-circuit television (CCTV). In an IP surveillance system, an IP camera records video footage and the resulting content is distributed over an IP (Internet protocol) network.
What is an IP video camera?
IP cameras are a little different: They tend to be non-proprietary, and comply with open standards like RTSP for streaming video, ONVIF for better compatibility with network video recorders