What do you write in a card for a hysterectomy?
General Get Well Message After Surgery
- Hope you feel all the love surrounding you right now.
- Thinking about you today and hoping it’s a good one for you.
- Get better and get back to your amazing self soon!
- Sending you a warm hug, love, and prayers.
- Sending good, healthy recovery vibes your way.
What to give someone who just had a hysterectomy?
Gather some of these fun and thoughtful items to include as get well gift basket ideas for after surgery.
- Soup. Mom always knew a bowl of soup would make you feel better.
- Extra Cookies.
- Lots of Tea.
- Fresh Honey.
- A Cozy Throw.
- Meals for the Family.
- Lip Balm.
How can I help a friend with a hysterectomy?
Tell your close family and friends. They will want to be there for you to offer support, well wishes, and practical assistance. Plan out the logistics of your surgery day in advance. Think through details such as hospital transportation, childcare, work relief, and recovery care prior to your surgery.
What can you send instead of get well flowers?
Our Favorite Gifts to Send Instead of Flowers, Happy Tears…
- Send a “Party” in the form of the cutest care package ever.
- Send yummy ice cream.
- Treat them to a day at the spa, massage, or yoga.
- Send a comforting bowl of warm soup.
- Treat to a Professional House Cleaning.
- Send magic in unicorn form.
What to write in a card after someone has surgery?
Get Well Soon After Surgery
- I hope you are recovering after your recent surgery and doing well.
- Sending my best wishes to you as you recover from your surgery.
- Hope your recovery from your recent surgery is short and sweet!
- I’m glad to hear your surgery went well.
- So glad that you are on the mend after your surgery.
What to put in a Get Well Soon box?
How to Make a Get Well Soon Gift Basket
- entertainment (magazines, DVDs, sudoku books, a novel)
- warm throw.
- cozy socks.
- cough drops.
- vitamin C tablets.
- peppermint essential oil.
- juice or electrolytes.
What goes in a get well care package?
When someone you love is sick or going through a hard time, a get well gift can mean the world to them….Get Well Food Gifts
- Gourmet soup.
- Cheese and crackers.
- Ice cream.
What can I send a woman instead of flowers?
Things to Send Someone Other Than Flowers
- Pizza. For fun gifts to send in the mail, consider frozen pizzas.
- Snacks. Students, new parents and anyone really will appreciate a variety of snacks as a gift.
- A Gift Basket or Box.
- A Subscription Box.
- A Photo Album or Book.
- Something Handmade.
What do you write in a surgery card?