What Chinese name means fire?
Chinese Name Vocabulary
What name means born of fire?
38. Kenneth (Scottish Irish origin) meaning ‘born of fire’.
What name means full of fire?
45 Boys’ Names Meaning Fire
|17||Edan||full of fire|
What Japanese names mean fire?
Choose one of the numerous Japanese names that mean fire.
- Hinote (Japanese origin) means “fire or blast”.
- Hijiri (Japanese origin) means “fire”.
- Homura (Japanese origin) means “blast or a flame.”
- Kaen (Japanese origin) means “fire” or “blast”.
- Kaji (Japanese origin) means “blaze”.
- Kaki (Japanese origin) means “fire”.
What does surname Chen mean?
Meaning ‘old’ or ‘antiquated,’ the origins of the surname Chen date back to an imperial powerplay for legitimacy. After overthrowing the Shang in 1046 BC, Wu Wang, the new king of Zhou, sought alliances with noble families to justify his rule.
What are some popular Chinese names?
Chinese: Buddhism: Wang Jing: Wang means King, Monarch, Jing means Quiet, Still, Gentle, Essence, Spirit, Clear, Crystal: Girl: Chinese: Buddhism: Wang Li: Wang means King, Monarch, Li means Beautiful, Reason, Logic, Establish, Black, Dawn: Girl: Chinese: Buddhism: Wang Xiu: Wang means King, Monarch, Xiu means Develop, Luxuriant, Beautiful, Elegant, Outstanding: Girl: Chinese
What are some good fire names?
– Flamer – Solar Flare – Sol – Helios – Apollo – Sahara – Pyron – Dragos – Hell King – Kelvin
What is the most popular Chinese name?
What are some baby names that mean fire?
River – Stream of water that flows to the sea