Is there an app that can translate Turkish to English?
The English to Turkish Translator app is a best Turkish to English translation app for travelers and Turkish to English learners. It allows instantaneous Turkish to English translation, so it’s easy to see how the Turkish changes as you type in English.
Does Google Translate have Turkish?
You can now translate to and from English and Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, Hungarian, Indonesian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Slovak, Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian. You can also do one-way translations from English to Hindi and Thai.
Is Google Translate accurate for Turkish?
Compared to English, Spanish, and a few other languages, there aren’t sufficient amount of Turkish materials that can be scanned and analyzed for patterns for better and/or advanced translation. This is the main reason why Google Translate is not as good when it comes to translating to/from Turkish.
How do you say no in Turkish?
Hayır, the direct equivalent of “no,” is seldom used. The common way of saying no is yok; it’s the opposite of var and means “there isn’t/aren’t.” An example from the marketplace: “Elma var mı?” (“Do you have any apples?”) “Yok” (“There aren’t any.”)
What does Pasha mean in English?
Definition of pasha : a man of high rank or office (as in Turkey or northern Africa)
How can I translate my speaking voice?
Translate with a microphone
- Give your browser permission to use your microphone and check your microphone settings on your browser.
- On your computer, go to Google Translate.
- Choose the languages to translate to and from.
- At the bottom, click the Microphone .
- Speak the word or phrase you want to translate.
What is your name in Turkish Google?
what is your name? Adınız nedir? What’s your name? Adın ne?
Is DeepL better than Google Translate?
Research on the two services has found that DeepL is more accurate than Google Translate in many cases — but, like many AI-powered tools, it may have a bias problem. For people who need to translate a block of text quickly, DeepL is a hugely valuable tool.
What is the meaning of mokuzai?
wood. noun. World Loanword Database (WOLD)
How do you apologize in Turkish?
- Table of Contents. Common Ways to Say Sorry in Turkish.
- Özür dilerim. I’m sorry.
- Özür dilemek isterim. I would like to apologize.
- Tüm samimiyetimle özür dilerim. I sincerely apologize.
- Tekrar yapmayacağım. I won’t do it again.
- Bu hatayı tekrar yapmamaya dikkat edeceğim.
- Onu demek istemedim.
- Bu benim hatam.