Is Orange Juice indica or sativa?
Orange Juice is a Sativa-leaning hybrid with a strong vertical growth and numerous branches of remarkable density.
What enhances your high?
Another way you can enhance your high is by eating food high in terpenes. Like mangoes, myrcene can be found in broccoli and nuts. Pinene, another abundant terpene, is found in many herbs like sage and thyme. Lastly, you can also try foods high in omega 3 fatty acids.
What is Orange Juice strain?
Orange Juice is an indica-dominant cross between California Orange, OG Kush, and Joseph. It produces medium-sized plants that might need an experienced grower to thrive. Orange Juice has an average flowering time between 56 and 63 days and is known to produce medium yields in ideal conditions.
What strain is Juice?
Orange Juice, more commonly known as “OJ Kush,” is an indica dominant hybrid strain that is thought to have a ratio of 70% indica to 30% sativa, although it has never been confirmed by breeders.
What foods can you smoke to get high?
Okay, here’s the list:
- Chile Peppers. The good Dr.
- Nutmeg. This might seem like an old wives’ tale (or an old bored teenager’s tale, to be precise), but nutmeg is actually psychoactive, in the right doses.
- Fish. But not just any fish–we’re talking premium sea bream.
- Rye Bread. Well, moldy rye bread.
What fruit can make you high?
Mango. Topping the charts for enhancing the recreational use of marijuana is mango, thanks to its high content of compounds called mycene tarpenes. This works with the THC cannabinoid, which is responsible for the psychoactive effect of weed (the fun part of being high).
What strain is orange juice?
What foods cause euphoria?
Here are 9 healthy foods that may boost your mood.
- Fatty fish. Omega-3 fatty acids are a group of essential fats that you must obtain through your diet because your body can’t produce them on its own.
- Dark chocolate.
- Fermented foods.
- Nuts and seeds.
What foods make you hallucinate?
Can I drink orange juice everyday?
It’s best to limit yourself to no more than 8 ounces (240 ml) per day. Even better, if you can, opt for whole oranges over juice whenever possible.