How do you use your phone as a clicker for PowerPoint?
On your Android, install Office Remote for Android. Once done pairing devices, open the PowerPoint you wish to present and go to the “Office Remote” tab. From there, select “Office Remote” and then “Turn On”. Now run PowerPoint on your desktop and then open Office Remote on your Android phone.
How do I connect a clicker to my phone?
- Download and run the Clicker Desktop app (https://bit.ly/clicker-desktop) on your computer.
- Connect your computer and your phone to the same WiFi network.
- Run the app on your phone. Your computer will be discovered automatically.
How do you make a PowerPoint a clicker on iPhone?
You can play your presentation on iPhone or iPad and remotely control it with another.
- Turn on Wi-Fi on both devices.
- Open your Keynote presentation on the device with the presentation.
- Tap the More button in the toolbar, tap Allow Remote Control, then turn on Enable Remotes.
Can my phone be a clicker for Google Slides?
Google Slides already lets you beam your presentation deck to a Chromecast-equipped screen from your iOS or Android device. Your handset is now a remote, with two large buttons to move back and forth between slides. The tool works like a charm, and also displays your speaker notes and a timer.
How can I use my phone as a presenter?
- On your PC, open up the file you want to present, click on the “Office Remote” tab and select “Office Remote, Turn On”.
- One your phone, open up your Office Remote app, it will list open files, click on one, and start presenting!
How do I use the remote shutter on my Iphone?
On your phone, go to Settings and then Accessibility and then Voice Control. Turn on the switch for Voice Control. Then open the Camera app and line up your shot. Say “Turn up the volume” or “Turn down the volume,” and the shutter will be triggered instead.
How can I use my iPhone as a Remote for Google Slides?
Use Your iOS Device to Run Google Slides Remotely
- You can download the Google Slides app from the Apple store.
- Sign in to open Google Slides.
- Choose the Google Slides presentation you want to open.
- Google Slides presentation displayed on an iOS device.
- Click the AirPlay Mirroring button in the lower left of the screen.