console object commands
|time (name)||console.time(“app start”); app.start(); console.timeEnd(“app start”);|
|timeEnd(name)||console.time(“app start”); app.start(); console.timeEnd(“app start”);|
What can we do with console?
Things you probably didn’t know you could do with Chrome’s Developer Console
- Select DOM Elements.
- Convert Your Browser Into An Editor.
- Find Events Associated with an Element in the DOM.
- Monitor Events.
- Find the Time Of Execution of a Code Block.
- Arrange the Values of a Variable into a Table.
- Inspect an Element in the DOM.
1. Using Console Tab of Web Browsers
- Open your favorite browser (here we will use Google Chrome).
- Open the developer tools by right clicking on an empty area and select Inspect. Shortcut: F12 . Inspect Browser.
What are console commands?
Console Commands are a debugging tool available to PC players, adding a wide range of functionality to the game. On American English keyboards, the tilde key (~) will toggle the console screen, but on British English keyboards, that key is the grave key ( ` ).