How do you get married at the courthouse in Montana?
To do this you need a marriage license from your county Clerk of the District Court. The fee is $53 (in cash). The license is in effect as soon as you get it, and works for up to 180 days. Someone authorized by the state must perform the marriage.
Where do I get a marriage license in Great Falls Montana?
To obtain a marriage license in Great Falls, you will have to go to the Cascade County District Court Clerk’s office at 415 2nd Avenue North #200, 200A, Great Falls, Montana. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. every weekday. The office telephone number is (406) 454-6780.
How much does it cost to get married at the courthouse in Montana?
Marriage License Requirements. The marriage license fee is $53 to get married in Montana. Minimum age to marry is 16 w/judicial approval. There’s no waiting period in Montana to get married.
Can you get married same day in Montana?
How Long Does it Take to Get a Marriage License in Montana? In Montana you can get your marriage license right after it has been issued to you; there is no waiting period after issuance, and you have six months to have your marriage ceremony and give your license to the officiant afterward.
Can I get married online in Montana?
Applicants must use the online marriage application system to complete the application prior to the appointment. Proof of age, such as a driver’s license or passport, is required.
Who can perform marriages in Montana?
(1) A marriage may be solemnized by a judge of a court of record, by a public official whose powers include solemnization of marriages, by a mayor, city judge, or justice of the peace, by a notary public authorized pursuant to 1-5-630, by a tribal judge, or in accordance with any mode of solemnization recognized by any …
What do I need to get a marriage license in Montana?
What Do You Need?
- $53 Cash, Visa or Mastercard (There is a $2.33 processing fee for cards)
- Valid picture identification (driver’s license, passport)
- Birth Information including City, County, State or Foreign Country.
- Social Security Number.
- Fathers’ first, middle, and last name, current residence, and birth state.
Can you get married online in Montana?
Who can perform a marriage ceremony in Montana?
Can you get marriage license online in Montana?
Who can legally marry you in Montana?