How do you get from Park Island to Tsing Yi?
The bus service between Tsing Yi MTR Station and Park Island is a frequent 24-hour shuttle service and the journey takes about 12 minutes. The Park Island Shuttle Bus departs from near Exit C underneath the station (it does not call at the public transport interchange adjacent to the station).
How long is the ferry from Central to Park Island?
approximately 20 min
How long does it take to get from Central to Park Island Ferry Pier? It takes approximately 20 min to get from Central to Park Island Ferry Pier, including transfers.
How do I get to Ma Wan beach?
There are three main ways to get to Ma Wan – (1) by public transit (MTR and bus), (2) by ferry or (3) by taxi.
Can I drive to Ma Wan?
Drivers of all motor vehicles, except goods vehicles from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm daily, urban taxis from 8.00 pm to 7.00 am of the next day daily and those with permits issued by the Commissioner for Transport, will be prohibited from driving vehicles into the prohibited zones 24 hours daily.
How do you get to Noah’s Park?
- Ferry. Tsuen Wan Pier <> Park Island Pier.
- Bus (NR330) Tsing Yi Station <> Park Island (Beach Commercial Complex)
- Bus (NR332) Kwai Fong Metroplaza <> Park Island (Beach Commercial Complex)
- Circular Bus (NR331) Tsuen Wan Railway Station <> Noah’s Ark Main Entrance.
- Circular Bus (NR331S)
How do I get to Ma Wan ghost town?
- From the Central Ferry Piers, take the ferry to Ma Wan from Pier No.
- Walk from the Park Island Pier towards Pak Lai Road.
- Stay on the road and follow it all the way. Continue on as it becomes Fong Yuen Road.
- Follow the road until you reach Ma Wan Rural Committee Road.
What is the cost of Noah’s ark?
$48 for adults
How much are tickets to the Ark Encounter? One-day tickets are $48 for adults (ages 18-59), $38 for seniors (ages 60 and older), $25 for youths (ages 13 to 17) and $15 for children (ages 5 to 12). Children under age 5 are free.
How do I get to Po Toi island?
Getting to Po Toi Island:
- Board a kaito (small ferry) at Aberdeen Pier. The journey takes around an hour. This kaito service operates only on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays; or,
- board a kaito at Stanley Blake Pier. The journey takes around 30 minutes.