How do I whitelist an IP in SonicWall?
Whitelisting by Group of IP Addresses in SonicWall’s CFS Policy
- Log in to your SonicWall management page and click Policies > Objects.
- Under Address Objects, click Add.
- Add the IP information for the IP address you would like to exclude and click Add.
- Repeat until you’ve added all IP addresses.
How do I whitelist a range of IP addresses?
To whitelist, an IP or IP range provides the CIDR notation by open the ‘Whitelisted IPs’ tab and tap on the “Add IP” button then input the data. This will whitelist the entire IP addresses under that subnet or the IP CIDR and Port. For example:- 192.168. 0.0/24 will whitelist IP addresses 192.16.
How do I add a whitelist to an IP address?
Here’s How to Do It Step-by-Step
- Log in to your Cloudflare account.
- Click the Firewall icon.
- Click on the Tools tab.
- List the crawl IP addresses under the IP Access Rules. Enter the IP address. Choose Whitelist as the action. Choose the website the whitelisting rules apply to.
- Click “add.”
How do I add a trusted domain to SonicWall?
Allowed domains allow access to URLs that are normally blocked by the SonicWall’s Content Filter List (Categories)….Resolution
- Select the Do not block Java/ActiveX/Cookies to Trusted Domains checkbox.
- Click Add.
- Enter the trusted domain name in the Domain Name field.
- Click OK.
How do I whitelist an IP range in Office 365?
- Sign into Office 365 and click “Admin” > “Admin Centers” > “Exchange”
- Under the “Protection” list, choose “Connection Filter”
- Click the “Pencil Icon” to edit.
- Choose “Connection Filtering” on the left side menu.
How can I enable port forwarding and allow access to a server through the SonicWall?
Creating the necessary Address Objects
- Login to the SonicWall GUI.
- Click Object in the top navigation menu.
- Click Match Objects | Addresses.
- Click Add and create two Address Objects for the Server’s Public IP and the Server’s Private IP.
- Click Save to add the Address Object to the SonicWall’s Address Object Table.
How do I disable firewall content filtering service?
Follow these steps to disable a router-configured content filter:
- Log into network configuration utility and click on the main settings.
- Select “blocked sites” or related label.
- Click on the filter you want to remove and select “delete” or “disable”.
- Click “Apply”.
- Log out of the configuration.
How to configure SonicWall netextender?
– Once the NetExtender package has been downloaded start the setup process by double-clicking the file. – Once the installation has completed double-click the application to launch. – The server name, username, and password should be provided to you via your IT administrator.
How can I access the SonicWall management interface?
Use the Cross-Over cable to connect a windows computer directly to the LAN port of the SonicWall.
How to whitelist IP from server firewall?
– On the Start menu, Click ‘Windows Firewall with Advanced Security’. – Click the ‘Advanced settings’ option in the sidebar. – On the left side, click the option ‘Inbound Rules’. – On the right, under the section ‘Actions’, click on the option ‘New Rule’.
How to add an IP address to the whitelist?
1) Log into the server via SSH. 2) Allow incoming connections from 192.168.0.1 # iptables -A INPUT -s 192.168.0.1 -j ACCEPT 3) Allow outgoing connections to 192.168.0.1