How do I stop getting invites to play Games on Facebook?
To Block Game/App Invites
- On your Facebook main page, go to the far right at your top menu bar.
- On the left sidebar, choose Blocking and you will be taken to the Manage blocking section.
- To Block app invites from someone, go to that section (third from the top) and type in his or her name.
How do I block Thug Life invites on Facebook?
For Messenger users Select ‘Apps and Websites’. Now under the ‘Games and app notifications’, select ‘No’. Exit the settings. You should now stop receiving notifications for Thug Life on your Facebook account.
How do you turn off game invites on Messenger?
Stop Game Notifications and Messages in Messenger
- Open the Messenger app.
- Search for a game or open a recent chat conversation with that particular game.
- Tap the drop-down button at the upper right and select “Mute Notifications”.
- Choose “Until I turn it back on” from the list of options.
How can I block all Games on Facebook?
Updated mobile browser experience
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Go to the Security section and tap Apps and Websites.
- Tap Edit next to Apps, Websites and Games, then tap Turn Off.
How do I stop Thug Life messages from friends?
Open the Messenger app. Search for “Thug Life” or open a recent chat conversation with Thug Life. Tap the drop-down button at the top right and select “Turn Off Messages”. This is to ensure you don’t receive any messages from Thug Life after removing the game.
How do I stop gaming notifications?
How do I turn on/off the game notifications on Android?
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Select Apps.
- Tap Wordzee > Notifications.
- Toggle ON/OFF notifications.
Can you block gaming on Facebook?
You can only block or unblock an app or game on Facebook from a computer. To block or unblock an app, log into Facebook from a computer. However, you can remove an app using your phone or device.
How do I get rid of games on Facebook?
Delete Facebook Games
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click the gear symbol at the top right of your home page.
- Select “Account Settings,” in the drop down menu.
- Select “Apps,” in the column on the left hand side.
- Click on the “X” to the right of any game or app to remove it.