How do I log into my Belkin router?
Accessing the router’s web-based setup page
- Launch a web browser.
- Enter “https://router” or the router’s default IP address, 192.168.
- You will be asked to log in using the router’s admin password. If you have not set a custom password, just leave the Password field blank then click Submit.
What is the IP of Belkin router?
NOTE: The default IP address of a Belkin router is 192.168. 2.1. You need to check the IP address range and Default Gateway to assign it to a computer when assigning a static IP address.
How do I get to my Belkin router dashboard?
Belkin Router Login Procedure
- First and foremost, open a web browser, for example, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc on your system.
- Now, type 192.168.
- Next, the login window will appear on your screen.
- Then, click on the Submit button.
- Now, you should be able to access the Belkin Router Setup page.
How do I log into my router dashboard?
Step 1: Open your web browser and type in the IP address of the router (192.168. 0.1 by default). Step 2: Enter the username (admin) and password (blank by default), and then click OK or Log In.
How do I change my password for my Belkin router?
Click System Settings under Utilities. If you’re using the Belkin Dashboard, look for the Advanced Settings drop-down button then select System Settings (under Utilities). Step 5: If you currently have an administrator password, enter the password in the Type in current Password > field.
How do I log on to my router?
In Android, settings menus vary from phone to phone, but once you find the Wi-Fi settings:
- Make sure your phone is connected to your router’s Wi-Fi network.
- Tap on the network name.
- Look for a ‘gateway’, ‘router’ or other entry in the list.
How do you reset your Belkin router?
- Locate the “Reset” button on the Belkin router.
- Push the “Reset” button and then release it to reset the router.
- Push the “Reset” button and hold it for at least 10 seconds to start the “Restore to Factory Defaults” process.
- Release the button after the 10-second minimum.