How do I get an Alberta Blue Book for an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship Record Book (blue book) Once you have registered with Apprenticeship and Industry Training (AIT) and your employer and you have signed your contract, you will receive a record book (blue book). Your blue book will help you record the following: hours worked. apprenticeship hour credits.
Where do I find my EI Nait reference code?
Employment Insurance An apprentice reference code will be required by EI to continue your eligibility while in school. The apprenticeship reference code for students is on your enrollment letter from AIT on your MyTradesecrets Profile. Apprentices can call 1-800-248-4823 (in Alberta) or visit Service Canada.
How do I register for apprenticeship exam?
- STEP-1:- Open Apprenticeship site using the URL, www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- STEP-2:- Click on AITT Online Examination -> Apprenticeship Online Examination.
- STEP-3:- On clicking above mentioned link Registration page will open. Choose type of Examination to.
How do I get proof of enrollment Nait?
Your notice of Confirmation of Enrolment, and receipts are now available on the NAIT Portal.
How do I register as an apprentice in Alberta?
Before you can become an apprentice in Alberta, you need to:
- research and choose a trade.
- confirm you meet eligibility requirements for apprenticeship training.
- find an employer.
- complete the apprenticeship application with your employer through Apprenticeship and Industry Training (AIT)’s online service, MyTradesecrets.
Do apprentices get paid in Alberta?
Apprentices are paid a percentage of a journeyperson’s wage rate, which increases with each successful year of training. The percentages vary by trade. The Canadian Apprenticeship Forum found that employers receive a net benefit of $1.47 for every $1 spent on apprenticeship training.
How do I get an apprenticeship code for EI?
Get your reference code before you apply for EI Your province, territory, or training institution will issue you a 16 digit reference code as proof of referral when you are approved to attend full-time technical training. You will be asked to provide it when you complete your online application.
What is an apprenticeship reference code?
The Reference Code for Alberta apprentices can be found in the class registration letter they receive in their MyTradesecrets account following technical training registration. To view the letter, they click on the Envelope icon in the top right corner of the screen, then click Classes in the Notification column.
How do I find my Mhrd registration number?
- Aadhaar card.
- Valid Personal Email ID.
- Mobile number (will be required to send/verify OTP)
- Passport size photograph Format: JPEG, Size: Less than 200kb.
- Aadhaar seeded / mapped Bank account details.
- Qualifying Degree / Provisional Certificate, Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1mb.
How do I register with a national apprenticeship?
Login On The Portal- portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Go to the official website of the National Apprenticeship Training Program.
- The home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the login.
- A new page will open in front of you where you have to enter your login ID, password, and captcha code.
What is NAIT application fee?
Application – $115. Tuition deposit – Domestic – $500. Tuition deposit – International – $1,000. Credit card convenience fee of 2.25%*
How do I get my official transcript from NAIT?
Order your official transcript(s) online through your MyNAIT portal account.
- Log in to MyNAIT portal (if you forgot your login information, please reset your password)
- Select Open Self Service, go to Academic Records.
- Select Grades, Transcripts & Assessments.
- Choose Request Official Transcript.
- Complete the required fields.