How do I get a SPF Scholarship?
- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents who intend to take up citizenship.
- Good academic results.
- Good performance in National Service.
- Good CCA records.
- GCE ‘A’ levels (with at least 10 academic units), International Baccalaureate (IB), Polytechnic Diploma (with Merit) or equivalent.
How can I join Singapore Air Force?
Things to know about Becoming an RSAF pilot
- One must be a Singapore Permanent Resident or a Singapore Citizen with age 18 years or above.
- The aspirant should possess complete GCE ‘A’ Level Certification/IB Certificate or a Diploma with passes in Physical Science, Mathematics and English at GCE ‘O’ Level.
Is DSTA a statutory board?
Defence Science and Technology Agency (DSTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Defence of the Government of Singapore. DSTA is responsible for performing acquisitions management, systems management, systems development for the Singapore Ministry of Defence (MINDEF) and the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF).
What is smart nation scholarship?
The Smart Nation Scholarship seeks to develop and nurture technology talents who are passionate to make a difference to our national digital transformation. More women working in technology can increase diversity in opinions on the development and usage of technology.
What happened to the Queen’s scholarship?
The Queen’s Scholarship is abolished and replaced by the Singapore State Scholarship. The State Scholarship was only tenable at the University of Malaya and recipients were selected on the basis of merit from students admitted to the university.
What are the president’s and Queen’s scholarships?
The President’s Scholarship Regulations were established in 1968 as information to the general public. The Queen’s Scholarship is initiated by Sir Cecil Clementi Smith, Governor of the Straits Settlements, and awarded to the best student of the year by a special selection board comprising six members under the chairmanship of the Chief Justice.
Who are the Singapore state scholarship holders?
The State Scholarship was only tenable at the University of Malaya and recipients were selected on the basis of merit from students admitted to the university. Singapore State Scholarship holders include Dr Tony Tan Keng Yam (Singapore’s 7th President) and Dr Yeo Ning Hong (former Cabinet Minister).
What is the Yang di-Pertuan Negara Scholarship?
The Yang di-Pertuan Negara Scholarship is renamed the President’s Scholarship following Singapore’s independence.