How do I enable active scripting in Firefox?
- In the address bar, type “about:config” (with no quotes), and press Enter.
- Click “I’ll be careful, I promise”
How do I enable active scripting on my computer?
- Select the Gear in the upper-right corner of the screen or the Tools menu, then select Internet Options.
- Select the Security tab.
- Click Internet and then Custom level…
- Scroll down to the Scripting area and select the Enable radio button under Active scripting.
How do I enable active scripting in Internet Explorer?
- Click Tools > Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab > Custom Level.
- In the Scripting section, click Enable for Active Scripting.
- In the dialog box that displays, click Yes.
- On the web browser, click the Firefox menu and select Options.
- In Options window, select the Content tab.
- In Options window, click on the OK button to close it.
- Click on the Reload current page button on the web browser to refresh the page.
How do I know if ActiveX is installed?
To verify if ActiveX is enabled: Go to http://www.cyscape.com/showbrow.aspx (Note that this is an external site not affiliated with Webex). Results of Test: If you see the current date and time displayed, ActiveX and scripting are working properly.
Is ActiveX still supported?
ActiveX is still utilized in Internet Explorer 11, but is not supported by Microsoft’s latest browser, Edge. ActiveX remains useful to Microsoft users and is included with Windows 10. This is because ActiveX still allows standalone software to receive updates, interface across programs, and enhance functionality.
How do I enable Java in Firefox 64 bit?
- Open the Firefox browser or restart it, if it is already running.
- From the Firefox menu, select Tools then click the Add-ons option.
- In the Add-ons Manager window, select Plugins.
- Click Java (TM) Platform plugin (Windows) or Java Applet Plug-in (Mac OS X) to select it.