How do I contact customer service over the phone?
Here are five ways to provide excellent customer service over the phone:
- Acknowledge the customer throughout the call.
- Be an active listener.
- Don’t keep customers waiting.
- Be positive and upbeat.
- Don’t ever feel that you’re above an apology.
How do I get a person on the phone?
Once you have a phone number, here are some tips to try to get to a live human:
- Interrupt: Press 0 (or 0# or #0 or 0* or *0) repeatedly, sometimes quickly.
- Talk: Say “get human” (or “agent” or “representative”) or raise your voice, or just mumble.
- Hold: Just hold, pretending you have only an old rotary phone.
How do I contact Verizon executives?
Phone Number: Call 1-212-395-1000 or 1-908-559-2001 to reach someone at the corporate office and Verizon headquarters.
How can I speak to a representative fast?
Ask for a direct phone number. “If you need to follow up with a customer service representative, ask for a direct phone number or email address before you go,” says Barrett. “This way you can get in touch at a faster rate than returning through the regular contact channels.”
How do you get through to a human?
How to Get Through to a Real Live Person
- Hold the phone. Before you even think of picking up the phone, try the self serve options on the company’s website.
- Zero in.
- Make a smart call.
- Broadcast your frustration.
How would you deal with an angry customer?
How to Deal with Angry Customers
- Remain calm.
- Practice active listening.
- Repeat back what your customers say.
- Thank them for bringing the issue to your attention.
- Explain the steps you’ll take to solve the problem.
- Set a time to follow up with them, if needed.
- Be sincere.
- Highlight the case’s priority.