Does GoodSync work on Mac?
GoodSync for Mac works on MacOS starting with ver 10.10. Only 64-bit Intel is supported.
Does GoodSync work with iCloud?
Siber Systems automates backup and file sync jobs with GoodSync, software for Mac and Windows that connects dozens of data sources including Windows Azure, Apple iCloud, USB flash drives, and plain old local files.
How do I select multiple folders in GoodSync?
A: You can select multiple folder for 1-way sync (backup), if you use GoodSync ver 9.0….Q: How do I create a synchronization job?
- Click on Job -> New, and enter a name for this job.
- On the left hand side of the window click the “Browse” button, then select the left folder you want to synchronize.
What does propagate deletions mean?
If you delete file on one side, GoodSync will propagate this deletion to the other side of sync job by deleting this file on the other side. The sophistication of GoodSync algorithm allows us to propagate deletions correctly through multiple chained folders.
How do I use WD My Cloud with GoodSync?
How it Works
- Download and install GoodSync. To be able to run GoodSync for WD on Windows or MAC computer, you need at least one locally accessible WD device or one remote WD device registered with your GoodSync account.
- Select source and destination folders.
- Select your GoodSync job automation.
Is Google backup and sync bidirectional?
Sync can be a two-way street Backup and Sync not only syncs folders on your computer to Google Drive. It also can sync folders you have in Drive to your computer, so you can access them when you’re offline.
Does Goodsync work with Amazon Drive?
Google Drive, Amazon Cloud Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive Office365, SharePoint 2013, Box.com and Microsoft Graph are also supported services that may be used in your Control Center jobs.
How do you automate GoodSync?
You only need to set up your synchronization job once and GoodSync will automatically synchronize your files according to your preferred schedule/settings.
- Select Options from the Job menu.
- Select the Auto section.
- Set the specific Automated settings as desired.
How do I set up GoodSync?
- On the Job menu select New, or click the New Job Button in the toolbar.
- On the New GoodSync Job prompt: Enter the Name for your new Job.
- Click the Left Browse button.
- Click the Right Browse button.
- Click the Analyze button and review the proposed changes.
- Click the Sync button.
What does GoodSync cost?
|GoodSync Workstation||$39.95 / year One license per Workstation|
|GoodSync Server||$499.95 / year One license per Server|
|GoodSync Personal V11 for Windows, Mac, and Linux/NAS||$29.95 / year One Year subscription to use GoodSync on up to 5 devices|
|GoodSync Cloud Storage||starts at $9.99 One Year subscription|
How do I transfer my GoodSync license?
A: Login into GoodSync Account and go to License tab. If your Account is eligible for free upgrade, a link will be shown to that effect in the License tab. If you do not have GoodSync Account, Create GoodSync Account and add your existing licenses to it.
Do I need both Google Drive and Backup and sync?
If you want to sync files between Google Drive and your computer, you may be able to use one of two apps. Some Google Drive features are only available with a work or school account, and you’re not signed in….Compare Backup and Sync & Google Drive for desktop.
|Backup and Sync||Google Drive for desktop|
|Use native apps, like Microsoft Office & Photoshop||Yes||Yes|