Can you add sawn logs in Skyrim console?
The logs cost 200 gold at a time. If console commands are available to you, open the console and type “player. additem xx 00300e [however many you want]”.
Where can I get free sawn logs in Skyrim?
The following is a full list of mills around Skyrim:
- Anga’s Mill, west of Windhelm.
- Deadwood Lumber Mill, Falkreath.
- Dragon Bridge Lumber Camp, Haafingar.
- Half-Moon Mill, Falkreath Hold at Lake Ilinalta.
- Heartwood Mill, The Rift, at Lake Honrich.
- Ivarstead’s lumber mill, The Rift.
- Mixwater Mill, Eastmarch.
What is the item ID for iron fittings in Skyrim?
|Ingredients||1 × Iron Ingot|
Can you cut your own logs in Skyrim?
You can purchase lumber from certain mill owners at 200 gold for 20 sawn logs. Certain lumber merchants will give you permission to cut the lumber for free if their disposition has been raised high enough (value=1: friend). You will cut 10 at one time when cutting it on your own (but see bugs).
How do you use the log pile in Skyrim?
In order to activate this animation sequence, you must activate an available “Lumber Pile”, which will start the activation sequence of pulling a log down to the center of the mill to be cut. You must then activate a lever on the opposite side of the log to start the cutting process.
Who owns the sawmill in Riverwood?
Riverwood Lumber Mill – owned by Gerdur, also operated by Faendal and Hod.
How to get sawn log Skyrim?
– The option to saw your own lumber is available, but will not always yield results, even if the lumberjack’s disposition is high enough to allow you to cut your own – You may occasionally be able to view sawn logs in your inventory. – You may occasionally not be able to buy logs from the usual vendors.
How to get sawn log?
Line the log up on the portable saw carriage and cut it in half lengthwise.
How to get sawn logs?
Anga’s Mill,west of Windhelm