Can I forward an entire text thread on iPhone?
To do this, you would press and hold a message, and choose the More option. From there, click which messages you’d like and choose the Share arrow in the bottom right hand corner of your device. You will then be able to send those messages as a new text.
How do you forward an entire conversation on iPhone?
When someone sends you an SMS or MMS message on your iPhone, it appears as a green bubble….Forward older text messages
- Touch and hold the message bubble that you want to forward, then tap More.
- Select any other text messages that you want to forward.
- Tap Forward and enter a recipient.
- Tap Send .
Can I forward an entire text thread?
Tap and hold one of the text messages that you want to forward. When a menu pops up, tap on “Forward Message.” 3. Select all of the text messages you want to forward by tapping on them one by one.
How do I copy an entire text thread?
About This Article
- Open Messages.
- Navigate to the conversation with the text you want to copy.
- Tap and hold a chat bubble in the conversation.
- Tap Copy text.
How do I email an entire text thread?
Open your messaging app and select the conversation you want to send to email. Tap and hold the message until the options menu appears. Click Share. Choose your email app and fill in the recipient info and tap the Send arrow.
How do I copy and forward text messages?
How to forward a text message
- Turn on and unlock your Android smartphone.
- Open the Messages app.
- Open the thread that includes the message you want to forward.
- Tap and hold on to the exact SMS you want to resend.
- Once the message is selected, tap on the three vertical dots icon at the top right.
- Select Forward.
How do I transfer my text messages from my iPhone to a Word document?
Run TunesGo on your computer, connect up your iPhone to computer via USB. Then click iPhone >> SMS from the left menu. You can then select and preview your iPhone SMS messages with this software. Once you have found the text messages you like to export to Word document, click the Export to button from the top menu bar.
Can I send a whole text conversation?
Sure, you could retype it, or you could copy and paste, but there’s an easier option: you can forward text messages – or even entire conversations – straight from your iPhone. Fill in the name of whoever you want to send it to in the “To” field, then tap Send, and the forwarded message will be on its way.
How do you forward an iPhone text message?
Forward a Text Message on iPhone. Launch the Messages app on your iPhone. Then find the text message you want to forward to another person. Press and hold the message until you get the following menu.
How to automatically forward text messages on iPhone?
Firstly,launch the Settings iOS application on your iPhone.
How to set up text message forwarding on iPhone?
– Launch Settings on the iPhone – Go to Messages – Toggle on iMessage – Find and tap Text Messages Forwarding – Find the desired iOS device to receive and send SMS – A verification code will be sent to the requested device – Enter the correct code and that’s it!
How to export or print a text conversation from iPhone?
Connect your iPhone to your computer and launch EaseUS MobiMover. Tap “Trust” on your iPhone screen to trust this computer.