Can I check my KWSP online?
Nowadays, you can go on the KWSP website and open an i-Akaun. This lets you check your EPF account balance (from Account 1 and 2), and print out your latest statement.
How do I check my KWSP account?
How to check EPF balance?
- Login to the i-Account with the User ID and Password you have set.
- Go to “My Account” or “Akaun Peribadi”
- In the Statements section, select the most recent year (usually selected) and press ‘Search’.
- You can see your EPF balance for Account 1 and Account 2.
How can I check my EPF balance online?
PF Balance Check using the Umang/EPFO app
- Once the app is downloaded, click on ‘Member’ and then go to ‘Balance/Passbook’.
- Afterwards, enter your UAN and registered mobile number. The system will verify your mobile number against your UAN. If all the details are verified, you can view your updated EPF balance details.
How can I check my EPF Socso?
If you want to confirm your SOCSO number, you can call the agency’s hotline at 1-300-22-8000. You can also talk to a representative through the PERKESO website. Moreover, you simply can check your payslip; your SOCSO number should be there.
Is EPF number same as KWSP number?
EPF stands for Employees Provident Fund and also common known as KWSP or Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja in Malaysia. Every company is required to contribute EPF for its staff/workers and to remit the contribution sum to KWSP before the 15th day of the following month.
How can I check my KWSP withdrawal status?
Members may check their withdrawal application status under ‘i-Lestari Online’ by the following steps:
- Go to the EPF’s website at www.kwsp.gov.my. Click here to check status of application.
- Click on the CHECK STATUS tab.
- Enter MyKad and mobile phone number.
- Check on the box “I’m not robot” (reCAPTCHA) and click CHECK.
How do I log into kwsp online?
Head to www.kwsp.gov.my, go to the ‘Member Login’ section and use the temporary User ID & Password sent via SMS to activate.
How can I activate my EPF account?
UAN Activation Process in Detail
- Visit EPFO Member Portal and click on “Activate UAN”.
- Enter your UAN/member ID along with your Aadhaar number, name, DOB, mobile number, captcha code and click on the “Get Authorization PIN“.
- An authorization PIN will be sent to the mobile number registered with EPFO.
What is my EPF number?
1. Check for the number in your salary slip. Your employer operates your EPF account, and you will find your EPF account number on your salary slip. Apart from this number, you will also find the month’s PF contribution detailed in the slip itself.
What is EPF account no?
The Employees’ Provident Fund Account Number is an account number that can be used by employees to check the status of their EPF, the balance in the EPF account, etc. The number is mandatory for withdrawals from EPF.
How can I get my EPF?
How to Withdraw EPF Online?
- Step 1: Visit the Member e-Sewa portal on the EPFO portal.
- Step 2: Sign in to your account with a password, UAN and Captcha code.
- Step 3: Select ‘Claim (Form-19, 31, 10C & 10D)’ from the ‘Online Services’ tab.